• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Sliver

Shut up with your "stephano leaves gg!" jokes Rob.

Battlegrounds is reminding me that like a year ago Day9 was my favourite event caster give or take Artosis. Now... eh not so much. He's still very good, but I feel like his vocal muggings and cliche spouting (granted, his own cliches which helps a bit) are getting worse. Not to mention his overdone crowd pandering. Probably I'm being a bit harsh because he's casting with Rob right now, and Rob has chemistry with absolutely no one.

Pretty much how I feel, except Day9 was never really a favorite caster of mine. I like Day9/Husky but I would prefer a stream with no commentary and only game sounds/audience noise.

calder

Stephano is waiting for a protoss in the next round? Must be his lucky day. He doesn't even look terribly hung over, bad sign for everyone.

zlatko

Banned
so what your saying is you didnt finish cutting the grass?

JYkGZ.gif

ice coooooold

calder

This game 1 PvP is actually irritating me. Cancelled stargate, MC goes stargate, Sase gets 2 stargates and sacs his natural? It's like watching me in Gold, where I spend 99% of my time and effort trying to trick my opponent and 1% actually playing the game. Let's hope game 2 is less mind boggling.

Snowman

This game 1 PvP is actually irritating me. Cancelled stargate, MC goes stargate, Sase gets 2 stargates and sacs his natural? It's like watching me in Gold, where I spend 99% of my time and effort trying to trick my opponent and 1% actually playing the game. Let's hope game 2 is less mind boggling.

It's all good, this ones much better :D

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Oh yeah, cheer for his stuffed animal. Jerk yourself off more Day9, please.
Wasn't there a really saddening story about his stuffed animal? Isn't that why everyone cheers it up?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
He left one in china(or somewhere asia) years ago at a wcg during BW. But he has manfried now which people are weird for...make clothes for...
:_:...

calder

If i was stephano I'd be scared of some cheesy early aggression on Daybreak, but if you are too safe early you give up the macro advantage the map gives you..

Did a fresh windows install yesterday and debating whether I want to install this game again or not, at least to finally play the SP but the thought of downloading those heaps of patches is really putting me off.

God blizzard, why didn't you perfectly balance your game from day 1, bunch of useless jerks...

zlatko

Banned
Did a fresh windows install yesterday and debating whether I want to install this game again or not, at least to finally play the SP but the thought of downloading those heaps of patches is really putting me off.

God blizzard, why didn't you perfectly balance your game from day 1, bunch of useless jerks...

Blizz downloads are generally fast though. You'd only do 1 patch, since the old ones are removed and crunched down right?

Worth it though. SP is bomb imo. :p

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
once you know all the hotkeys, like squirtle certainly does, you can warp in a whole bunch of units almost immediately!

thanks for the contribution Rob.

Vaporak

"Sure he had 6000 minerals, but the only thing he could make with that is Zerglings and Roaches!"

Yeah, that's all you'd use minerals on while transitioning to Broodlords. >.>

GG blizzard.

Squirtle had defended the roach attack and was about to get his third, definitely couldve gone either way.

Squirtle was dead for sure. He lost all his important units and the next wave of zerg units would have killed his third yet again. Barring a huge fuck up Stephano had that game easily.

Snowman

GG blizzard.

Squirtle was dead for sure. He lost all his important units and the next wave of zerg units would have killed his third yet again. Barring a huge fuck up Stephano had that game easily.

The supply difference had decreased significantly though, stephano was on 130, squirtle on 100. If squirtle can hold at 160 - 90 I don't see why that would be much of a problem.

Zzoram

MC proves yet again he's still the best Protoss.

He's been the best since the beginning and has never let up. Other pretenders to the throne keep getting hyped up but yet MC is the only one to win titles.

Top Bottom