• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Just got home and heard Stephano narrowly lost 3-2 to MC, damn. Good series? It must have been. I noticed a lot of anti-Stephano snark on TL a few weeks ago, mainly claiming he couldn't really beat Koreans. Well we can put that to rest

Depending on his opening GSL group, I think he could make it to the top 8

Vaporak

Just got home and heard Stephano narrowly lost 3-2 to MC, damn. Good series? It must have been. I noticed a lot of anti-Stephano snark on TL a few weeks ago, mainly claiming he couldn't really beat Koreans. Well we can put that to rest

Lost 2-3 to MC, and then beat Squirtle 3-1 in the 3rd place match. Stephano definitely has what it takes to do well in the GSL.

edit: what's with the GAF talk, was off in the kitchen and missed whatever it was.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

He probably do well in groups but not sure when people have week + to practice against him.

Corran Horn

Lost 2-3 to MC, and then beat Squirtle 3-1 in the 3rd place match. Stephano definitely has what it takes to do well in the GSL.

edit: what's with the GAF talk, was off in the kitchen and missed whatever it was.

They camera'ed on some dude's phone and he was on mobile gaf.

Sliver

Really? I missed the zoom in on some dude looking at one of my posts in here? God damn it.

At least I can watch MC kill Bomber now.

Zzoram

MC blinked into Bomber's main after baiting his army to the natural, then used FF on ramp to keep the marine/marauder outside while the Stalkers picked off spawning units and barracks

Zzoram

Apparently the DT drop did moderate damage, then MC held a counter attack and took his 3rd, and it ended with the stalkers blinking into Bomber's main while sentries FF the ramp to prevent Bomber from defending

Corran Horn

Wait is that...
ApgmE.jpg

Closer looks

0fp9s.jpg

8difY.jpg

26dop.jpg

who dat!

Zzoram

So apparently MC is being a total boss on stage. He told Stephano and Bomber to hold up their plaques high, and yelled "I love you too man" in reply to a fan who said he loved MC.

MC remains the best personality in SC2 imo. I love Stephano's swagger too, but MC is just on another level. I'm watching him pose with fans right now, sign things, etc. Just a great dude.

Snowman

So apparently MC is being a total boss on stage. He told Stephano and Bomber to hold up their plaques high, and yelled "I love you too man" in reply to a fan who said he loved MC.

And now he's signing all of the stuff the crowd is bringing to him at the front. What an awesome dude.

Snowman

Kind of random question, I'm going to be attending the Red Bull Battlegrounds tournament tomorrow and Sunday. The tickets I got said they start at 2pm. I'm assuming there's no "end time" specified since series are best of's, so it's impossible to know how fast the series' would be over as they could be clean sweeps or tied for all they know.

Did I find him? :p

Zzoram

Freaky just pulled off an Infested Terran build that looked crazy. He was dropping Infestors and spamming Infested Terrans and kept hitting all over the place trading energy for units until he got some hatcheries and won.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Freaky just pulled off an Infested Terran build that looked crazy. He was dropping Infestors and spamming Infested Terrans and kept hitting all over the place trading energy for units until he got some hatcheries and won.

was it like destiny/CoCa's old build; a 2 base ling/IT timing?

Top Bottom