• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Snowman

Are you so proud of him!

I was watching the stream, he got demuslim to come over and look at the score screen and he was like "oh wow, cool!" and then anna came and hugged him and watched the replay over his shoulder. It was a pretty awesome moment and I can see why that guy got carried away :p

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I was watching the stream, he got demuslim to come over and look at the score screen and he was like "oh wow, cool!" and then anna came and hugged him and watched the replay over his shoulder. It was a pretty awesome moment and I can see why that guy got carried away :p

All while Violet is all thinking 'herp derp too bad I sneezed during that engagement'

:p

Snowman

All while Violet is all thinking 'herp derp too bad I sneezed during that engagement'

:p

Hahaha! Probably :p I mean even incontrol said it was only ladder and he knows it didn't mean much but he couldn't even compete with violet a few months ago so he still felt pretty good about it.

Sliver

Cool for Incontrol, it would be awesome for him to win something big for once, can see he wants it and is working for it. I do find calling over Demuslim to look at the screen and having Anna watch his victory replay a bit sad, though.

Snowman

Cool for Incontrol, it would be awesome for him to win something big for once, can see he wants it and is working for it. I do find calling over Demuslim to look at the screen and having Anna watch his victory replay a bit sad, though.

Doubt he'll win anything big soon but you can definitely tell he's improved a lot lately. Anna goes over and watches his replays with him when he wins a lot though, she's just trying to be supportive and stuff.. And demuslim only sits like a few steps away, so it was just like a "hey, look who I just beat" type thing.

InControl is a good dude, I hope he sees some results soon. He'll most likely never be a top foreigner but tournaments are about luck as well as talent - it would be cool to see him go on a run

DeMuslim had a shit ton of stream views today. I didn't know he was tearing up the US GM ladder (yea yea, I know). I think he'll have a better 2012 than Idra

Snowman

DeMuslim had a shit ton of stream views today. I didn't know he was tearing up the US GM ladder (yea yea, I know). I think he'll have a better 2012 than Idra

He's already way ahead imo, he's been doing crazy well in nasl 3.

Edit: Talking about tearing up the ladder, ROOTerdam is rank 2 masters atm, I think that makes him the highest on ladder out of all the full time casters.

Won't really take much to have a better 2012 than IdrA.
Yea his head is in the wrong place. Given Zerg's recent success in zvp you'd think he would catch on but he continues to fail. Reminds me of last year when the meta game shifted to heavy Infestors but he stuck with Roach Corrupter; by the time he switched it had been nerded

Just watch, Blizz will buff toss and nerd Zerg, fucking up the Stephani build. Then Idra will decide to use it

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
How far are you? I'm a 56 Monk on Act 3 Hell. We could get pooped on by some elites some time if you are down like a clown charlie brown.
Right now Im lvl60 barbarian on Inferno. Stuck really early on Act 1 as everything fucking destroys me lol.
60 Monk
54 Demon Hunter

Enjoy Act I Inferno while it lasts. Easy shit. Just hit Beserker for +150% DPS and Earthquake to insta kill everything.

Aylinato

Yea his head is in the wrong place. Given Zerg's recent success in zvp you'd think he would catch on but he continues to fail. Reminds me of last year when the meta game shifted to heavy Infestors but he stuck with Roach Corrupter; by the time he switched it had been nerded

Just watch, Blizz will buff toss and nerd Zerg, fucking up the Stephani build. Then Idra will decide to use it

Lol nerded

So, haven't watched PL since opening day, figured if I don't waste my time watching scrub play in 10 different 720p daily/weekly streams, I sure as hell won't do it in a 240p 4:3 one.

Have they finally passed into the 21st century ?

Have the players at least showed some hint of good play or are they still in a state where Goody could go and be declared as supreme leader of kespa there ?

They've improved to the point that we don't see horribly baffling play anymore. Everyone is at least somewhat decent if not necessarily GSL material.

Foreigners can still wipe the floor with some of them though.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
So, haven't watched PL since opening day, figured if I don't waste my time watching scrub play in 10 different 720p daily/weekly streams, I sure as hell won't do it in a 240p 4:3 one.

Have they finally passed into the 21st century ?

Have the players at least showed some hint of good play or are they still in a state where Goody could go and be declared as supreme leader of kespa there ?

The stream is now 16:9 but they still televise 4:3. But still like 480p or under quality.

Vaporak

They've improved to the point that we don't see horribly baffling play anymore. Everyone is at least somewhat decent if not necessarily GSL material.

No way, there's still some total baddies that get put out to play SC2, and hilariously they've mostly been playing each other. There's definitely some signs of good play from some of the players though, and there have been some nice matches already so I've got my hopes up that by the end of the season there'll be more than a few that are high Code S level players. (Proleague lasts for fucking ever right??)

Ha. I saw a horrible zerg and multiple bad protosses just a couple days ago

Even the players who have won (Jaedong) have some pretty big flaws in their play.

Mystery

So I was watching last night's GSTL this morning and I realized all of Liquid's players in Korea have names ending in O.

HerO, HayPrO, TLO (DariO), ZeniO, JinrO.

Real shame abou the result, though.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
do people honestly believe that the BW are improving by leaps and bounds on a daily basis and that there expectations are not merely being lowered?

Holden

Catz just 2-0'd Idra in the NASL.

lol EG

GJgdt.png

Whats wrong with EG?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Top Bottom