• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

zlatko

Banned
Bwahahaha

xnMwz.jpg

Soon...he will return...

Not really.

(._.)

Banned
seriously... does jinro even practice? I recall hearing he plays a ton of LoL but I wonder how true that is. Does he even play eight hours minimum five days a week on the kr server?

zlatko

Banned
seriously... does jinro even practice? I recall hearing he plays a ton of LoL but I wonder how true that is. Does he even play eight hours minimum five days a week on the kr server?

HmiaQ.jpg

How can he practice when he's asleep even at the tournaments?

It's so obvious Jinro doesn't practice. I used to buy the idea that his style simply was outpaced by the Terran metagame, but how can he stay in Korea for so long and not catch on? He can't even compete in foreigner tournaments against Terrans who haven't spent much time in Korea (DeMuslim, Select, Thorzain, etc are better than him).

Spl1nter

It's so obvious Jinro doesn't practice. I used to buy the idea that his style simply was outpaced by the Terran metagame, but how can he stay in Korea for so long and not catch on? He can't even compete in foreigner tournaments against Terrans who haven't spent much time in Korea (DeMuslim, Select, Thorzain, etc are better than him).

Demuslim and Thorzain are not your typical foreigners....

Well that kinda sucks :/. Was hoping we were actually going to see a foreigner who could compete with the Koreans. I get the feeling Thorzain will be in code B by the end of next season.

Snowman

I guess day9 said in his AMA daily that he gets top 5 GM at times.

lol :p

That's actually not what he said at all :)

He basically said he very occasionally goes up against top 5 GMs on ladder, but it honestly might've just been an exaggeration as he was just giving going up against someone better than him as an example of how he copes with a challenge or whatever.

Also someone linked this in his stream's chat: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/3662578/1/DayNine/ and while I'm pretty sure he wouldn't have an account with that name, I can't help but wonder who the hell else that good would make an account called daynine? :p

Deadman

Anaheim casters:

- DJ Wheat
- Husky
- Tasteless
- Artosis
- Total Biscuit
- Rob Simpson
- Mr. Bitter
- Robin
- Gwin
- Jorosar
- Frodan
- Kibbelz

Need moar casters! Really sucks that i will be working all weekend and will miss the whole of MLG, have been waiting for it for quite a while.

Is there a way to watch vods on your iphone? That's pretty much the only internet access i will have and would be an absolute godsend.

Deadman

Also they are not using twitch for this event, they are using "streamworks international". I think they are the ones they have used for previous big events.

TB is far better than Rob Simpson, who literally has nothing going for him. TB is a great announcer - he's not an analyst and doesn't pretend to be. He's the only guy in esports who could do television work, that's how good his is, and how good his voice is.

Holden

TB is far better than Rob Simpson, who literally has nothing going for him. TB is a great announcer - he's not an analyst and doesn't pretend to be. He's the only guy in esports who could do television work, that's how good his is, and how good his voice is.

I'd stop playing if he represented starcraft on television

I like watching his none related sc2 youtube vids every once and a while but holy fucking shit i hate casters who don't know shit about this game.

Top Bottom