• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Mother of god.

This hasn't been posted yet, has it? Look at some of those UI improvements!
only 2 years in the making!
Open games list!
i3rP0.png

Real chat windows!
Z577G.jpg

...Arcade mode!
zsGke.jpg

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
InControl is awesome on SOTG. Always funny, he watches a bunch of games/has some nice insight, tells good stories, etc.

Ya at least he actually watches games that are not MLG lol. Ask him about tournaments and he can usually talk about some games from within it.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Ya at least he actually watches games that are not MLG lol. Ask him about tournaments and he can usually talk about some games from within it.

average sotg:

jp: x tournament happened, thoughts?
incontrol: thoughtful, if protoss biased, analysis.
day9: super awesome, amazing, so smart, didn't watch the games but player X is so solid.
everyone else: lol havent watched the games.

average sotg:

day9: super awesome, amazing, so smart, didn't watch the games but player X is so solid.

this

The last ep I heard was the one with Socke and Darkforce. EVERY single conversation went like this

JP: So did you guys watch the game
InControl: *thoughtful analysis, jokes, etc*
Socke: I didn't watch game but player x is smart
Darkforce: I didn't watch game but I like how player x micros his probes

average sotg:

Pretty much, except Artosis watches games albeit late, but he's always spot on when it comes to talking about GSL.

Him and Incontrol are the only thing keeping this show from being an 120 minutes MLG commercial, and they are they only entertaining part of it as well.

Striek

not yet. just playing them.

i think im something like 180ish on SEA. still burning through the bonus pool.

also join me and holden!

180ish on SEA? Wow I thought you were decent ;{

Also I went to bed after that post, but regardless actually play SC2? Thats not for me. My bonus pool on SEA is 160 so there'll be a GM spot opening up for you to nab ;)

average sotg:

Pretty much, except Artosis watches games albeit late, but he's always spot on when it comes to talking about GSL.

Him and Incontrol are the only thing keeping this show from being an 120 minutes MLG commercial, and they are they only entertaining part of it as well.

Gotta love how schedules nearly every other episode to coincide with an MLG event or announcement, then pulls the "hey guys, this is the biggest thing going on right now...not my fault we're talking about it!" card.

I wish I was a subpar US SC2 player just so I could call him out on the show, and generate a 30 page TL drama thread

Mystery

So some masters on NA apparently don't know about the abusive broken Antiga Shipyard if it's not cross spawns. I just tossed 40 infested terrans into this zerg's third from my main and he got all pissy about it. Not my fault Blizzard makes broken maps. :D

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
180ish on SEA? Wow I thought you were decent ;{

Also I went to bed after that post, but regardless actually play SC2? Thats not for me. My bonus pool on SEA is 160 so there'll be a GM spot opening up for you to nab ;)

my bonus pool is 300 and there are 40 slots already free. :p

the challenge will be getting it before the lock.

MrKnives

Wait did he get banned again? I remember reading few days back he was just unbanned and got his stream featured again.
Or is the Gook thing the old ban he got?

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
SEA's kinda annoying. >_>

you can play a dozen games a day, but half of them will be worthless if you're on at a time when the server is empty and the system throughs dias at you nonstop.

zlatko

Banned
So Blizzard going to be at E3 in any capacity this year.... AKA any HoTS awesomeness coming our way, or are we waiting for Blizzcon?

I assume the beta will be early next year since Mists is end of this year right?

Vaporak

So Blizzard going to be at E3 in any capacity this year.... AKA any HoTS awesomeness coming our way, or are we waiting for Blizzcon?

I assume the beta will be early next year since Mists is end of this year right?

Has blizzard ever announced anything at E3? I can't remember any so I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

No blizzcon this year. Mlg next week will be huge for hots news.

Mairu

JP's Real Talk with 2GD is 3 hours long, god damn... This should be good. Something to keep me entertained while refreshing the auction house in d3.

Top Bottom