• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Just noticed the MLG thread has 0 ponies.

wtf is this shit?!

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I havnt lurked that thread in like 4 months :/

a0QNZ.gif

Not my fault you got dragged into organizing s tourney.

SC2 night is way easier, u start when u want, u don't hve to wait for anyone.
Nah. Even if it switched to Sunday, I'll be avoiding SC2 for a bit. Between DayZ and my experience with this tournament... Not much interest in SC2.

Aylinato

Nah. Even if it switched to Sunday, I'll be avoiding SC2 for a bit. Between DayZ and my experience with this tournament... Not much interest in SC2.
Again not my fault for you getting dragged by zombies to do the tournament. If there is to be another tournament let the "hardcore" Holden do it. It'll give him some experience with working with other humans, god knows he needs it.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Again not my fault for you getting dragged by zombies to do the tournament. If there is to be another tournament let the "hardcore" Holden do it. It'll give him some experience with working with other humans, god knows he needs it.
working with other humans? that sounds suspiciously like team games, you dirty rat.

Lol, Holden? Rages much easier than I do. It took me about a month to get annoyed.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Pacific time...

Welp time to take a nap.

Deadman

Im hoping the stream will have the same rewind ability that previous events have had. I plan to watch until 4am or so and then catch up on the rest the next day.

Deadman

Its not through twitch this time...so dunno :eek:

Yeah its by streamworks, but i think they have done the rewind thing in the past

Mr bitter on HOTS:

Just got some hands on time with HotS. Really, really fun. Blew away my expectations. Cannot wait to play some more.

Coolest things from my play time with HotS: Swarm host is amazing, and Terran has some incredibly cool new stuff.

Yes, Terran stuff is much different from last year. Swarm Host might be better than the lurker.

Protoss is most OP of all.

I think stream viewers will be very pleased.

[when asked about swarm host]
Similar design, but much better. Swarm Hosts + Detection will be very hard to deal with.

Embargo will probably be lifted as soon as the doors open. It's playable for everyone in attendance.

Edit: oh lolz all of this already has its own thread in general gaming forum

Sliver

I don't think the Swarm Host could EVER EVER EVER beat the Lurker, considering the amazing stop lurker micro out there.

FFE into oracle while taking 3rd. it sounds so delicious.

Edit: I'm also happy Terran is the least changed of the bunch. They really didn't need much else. Now they can go mech and not cry.

Top Bottom