• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
As if counting rows of 8 workers took an immense amount skill. Some people need to get over themselves, it's a neat but irreverent change in the grand scheme.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
As if counting rows of 8 workers took an immense amount skill. Some people need to get over themselves, it's a neat but irreverent change in the grand scheme.

yep. no change at all above diamond and nobody's gonna get promoted because the game counted to 16 for him.

Mairu

The NA WCS qualifiers so far (scroll down)
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_Battle.net_North_American_Championship

Idra and Nony are the only noteworthy members of major teams thus far; Illusion, State, and ViBE are also there. Really interesting turn of events, and shows perhaps spending tons of gaming houses and having sponsors doesn't make you better than the grassroots guy practicing whenever he can.

Illusion is a pretty noteworthy member of the major team Quantic. I wouldn't call anyone who is on CheckSix or Quantic a grassroots guy. Ranged was also apparently training in a Romanian gaming house. I wonder who HelloKitty is though, he knocked Pokebunny out of the tournament I believe

Illusion is a pretty noteworthy member of the major team Quantic. I wouldn't call anyone who is on CheckSix or Quantic a grassroots guy. Ranged was also apparently training in a Romanian gaming house. I wonder who HelloKitty is though, he knocked Pokebunny out of the tournament I believe

True but I wouldn't put Illusion on the same level as Idra or Nony in terms of being well known. He's obviously better than Nony though

You're right, those aren't grass roots teams but they are certainly more local teams

Mairu

True but I wouldn't put Illusion on the same level as Idra or Nony in terms of being well known. He's obviously better than Nony though

You're right, those aren't grass roots teams but they are certainly more local teams

Quantic and CheckSix are both teams with Koreans on them, not to mention Quantic still has Naniwa and Sase :p

Snowman

People making any assumptions on balance for hots are clearly just doing it because it's fun to speculate, I think we can all agree that no one really has any idea how it'll all turn out.

MrKnives

Tempest 22 range huh?

scorpion.jpg

Snowman

Oh man, can you imagine sitting down, ready to try the new units in HOTS and just as you're excitedly putting your cybernetics core down you realise you're being cannon rushed to shit.

Oh man, can you imagine sitting down, ready to try the new units in HOTS and just as you're excitedly putting your cybernetics core down you realise you're being cannon rushed to shit.

that new mothership thing beats all this cannon rush and proxy gate bs in the matchup.

Holden

But it costs like 100/50 and you can't build probes for the 60 seconds it takes to build, doubt you'd have it in time for things like cannon rushes and proxy gates.

30sec, 20sec on chrono

but it requires 75 mana

i like the concept but not the cannon+recall, the mana thing is cool

apprently the dark swarm thing only works on bio units, so i guess it has no affect on protoss

Q8D3vil

30sec, 20sec on chrono

but it requires 75 mana

i like the concept but not the cannon+recall, the mana thing is cool

apprently the dark swarm thing only works on bio units, so i guess it has no affect on protoss
zealot are bio.....

i know i know, protoss op as fuck.

Top Bottom