• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Sliver

Theres like...no reason for me or a lot of people, I assume, to watch SC2 on TV. Streaming and joining in on the discussion is the best part.

Holden

gAuQR.jpg

lol

and ya, fuck the mlg thread

After watching the MLG even i'm thinking about giving SCII a go.

Is there a place to learn about Micro/macro, simple builds and early/mid & late game play + anything you think that would help an absolute beginner?

Vaporak

After watching the MLG even i'm thinking about giving SCII a go.

Is there a place to learn about Micro/macro, simple builds and early/mid & late game play + anything you think that would help an absolute beginner?

This thread on team liquid might be the kind of thing you're looking for. Honestly though an absolute beginner doesn't need that much. Just read a bit, play more, and join the neogaf chat channel to play with gaffers and get some pointers on your games.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Been up for like 20 hours and only had about 3 hours of sleep before that o.o'''

...and GSL code S returns tonight.... -.-'''''

a3den

i think they'll shorten the range and put a higher atk speed to be more similar to a guardian.

Dunno, my guess.

But then it loses its synergy with the Oracle's Preordain ability, which makes it less cool. 22 is a bit too much but given the fact they are low DPS and you need vision to exploit the range, I think a slight range nerf will be enough to make this unit not broken.

It'll probably be like the raven, an OK support unit you won't see that often in pro games (you can't rely on it bc of Vikings and Infestors/Corruptors and it won't be cost-efficient anyway).

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
3 mutas beat a tempest, it's ok guys.

Also Yoshi I don't want to overdose you.
Here is one of them since it's funny.

DwGJN.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
leenock is honestly starting to piss me off. How many times will he hug him? Isn't 200 times enough already?

jiltp.jpg

ahahahah amazing
That picture sums him up. He seems perfectly content where he is as a player. At one point he was a top 3 or 5 foreigner, now he might not be top 10 or 15. But he'll be fine as long as he can blame his failures on his race or cheese, all while watching many Zerg (including a foreigner) have large amounts of success

Top Bottom