• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Man it feels so good when you avenge a cheesy loss. On my first ladder game of the day I played a ZvT on Daybreak. My drone scout noticed an early gas, and he had taken the second gas early but didn't finish making it. Part of me thought he was just blocking me from stealing the gas, but I had a feeling he was hiding something. Soo I positioned an overlord near the side of his base, moved in a minute later and indeed saw he was mining off both gasses. Banshees obviously

Despite that I was a dumbass and only got a couple poorly placed spores up in my main and natural; I figured four queens would be enough. Well...yea, 4 cloaked Banshees easily owned me.

I rage quit, que'd and got the same Terran on Daybreak once again. He didn't take his gas but after not even trying to take his expansion I figured he was cheesing again. SCV/mass Marine all-in. I had been going for the Roach/Baneling bust build, but when I saw him exit his base I threw down my Baneling Nest, two extra spines, and mass lings. He got to my base just as the spines finished, took out my natural (luckily I saved the drones), and my banelings were finish just as he ran up my ramp. I held him off with the Banelings, killing all his shit, then double expanded, went Muta, and Muta/Baneling/Ling'd his ass.

To make things even better when I checked his profile I learned he's masters lol

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
getting a cheeser twice is always amazing.

Omae wa mou shindeiru.

La Li Lu Le Lo

ocelot.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
PM me when this page is over ._.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
When I'm in Dreamhack (3 more days), I'll hug some Koreans and pretend I'm hugging FoxeR...

• SIGH.

Yoshichan

:lol oh my God.

Keikaku

Browder seems like such a phony to me, he's gotta be acting, because if not that shit is too cheesy.
The rest of the crowd was going wild too.

I've had a couple of friends who've met him (one at Blizzcon and one who ran into him during a job interview) and say that he's really enthusiastic, energetic and fun so I can imagine him acting like that.

Spl1nter

The rest of the crowd was going wild too.

I've had a couple of friends who've met him (one at Blizzcon and one who ran into him during a job interview) and say that he's really enthusiastic, energetic and fun so I can imagine him acting like that.

Without a doubt, his personality is evident in the awesomeness of CnC Generals. Lazers biotches!!!

Lost my placement match but still go into diamond. ZvP, he went one base DT into an expansion. Didn't do any damage but it slowed my third timing down. He went heavy Immortal, I went heavy Roach. Yup. I should have been more aggressive with my macro/expanding considering he was taking bases before me lol

Deadman

Benjamin Baker ‏@DeMusliM

I love NASL and it's format, but i hate the way they deal with players, i sent out several emails to Xeris for PP, and told me beforehand1/2

Benjamin Baker ‏@DeMusliM

That it's fine, then sends me an email last day of MLG saying it's not fine, and i have to play. Thank you Xeris. 2/2

Surprise, xeris still a bad person

Top Bottom