• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

zlatko

Banned
Lost another 8 games in a row; I don't know how to play anymore. Mostly ZvPs

I have 2 wins so far in my diamond bracket. 0 points lol

Did you just win 5 in a row to make it into diamond? If so, that's when you retire, and stick to only private games from then on. Undefeated like a boss.

Did you just win 5 in a row to make it into diamond? If so, that's when you retire, and stick to only private games from then on. Undefeated like a boss.

No, over the last two days I'm like 4-17 or something like that in diamond. Finally won a game, barely, against a plat player. ZvZ, he went Ultra I went Broods lol.

I'm gonna need to look up strats, clearly things have changed a lot since Diablo 3 came out lol. This ZvZ Roach timing thing is destroying me, and I can't pull it off

Deadman

My mmr will have reset because i didnt play last season. On the one hand i want to win 5-0 and get promoted but on the other im scared of losing my 6 month unbeaten record. Tough times.

So how many of you guys did that HOTS beta key thing? It ended yesterday. But I did it since it started on all 4 of my accounts. So I have something like 36 entries. =D

I did the math on the beta server yesterday and there are about 6000 to 7000 rates, and I'm sure at least 1000 of those are invalid entries.

I really hope I get a key!

Sliver

So how many of you guys did that HOTS beta key thing? It ended yesterday. But I did it since it started on all 4 of my accounts. So I have something like 36 entries. =D

I did the math on the beta server yesterday and there are about 6000 to 7000 rates, and I'm sure at least 1000 of those are invalid entries.

I really hope I get a key!

Wait, what? How did this work?

Drawings for prizes will take place on or about June 15, 2012, and each potential winner will be notified by Sponsor at the e-mail associated with their Battle.net account within five (5) days thereafter

Beta starting soon?

=D

Holden

well i guess i'll give it to corran then, i love my dota2 key <3 thanks usa

But he'll probably get a key before me anyway;;;;;

nilbog21

Banned
to bad they are locked too account, id give you mine if i get one, cause i don't really care about the beta.

4023497.jpg

bull shit

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
No let them drama it up! Otherwise Aylin and I have to.

Sir I usually name my dudes online as star wars names. Usually Corran first, then Wedge etc but I cant name my stuff wedge now for confusion with you. So my demon hunter is named Wes instead and Tycho is my Wizard. I hope you are happy.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Ugh... DH doesn't seem promising this year.

I'm guessing because the only koreans there are they ones who are part of forgien teams.

meh, not a lot of teams are willing to send their players to two major tournaments that are on a back to back weekends when they are half way cross the world from each other, especially broke korean teams (also, half of code S and some GSTL is gonna be played while Dreamhack is going on)

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
fanboi (or anyone else), wanna meet up at DH? Free pass + booth &#9829;

Yoshichan

cmon, diablo 3 wasn't that bad..
Don't spoiler tag if you don't wanna read qq. Sorry for the OT.
No, not at all!

WoW: 2004-2012 - and still playing.
SC2: 2010-2012 - and still playing (and will probably play for 10+ more years).
D2: 2000-2012 - and still playing (and will probably play for 10+ more years).

D3: 2012 May - 2012 June - stopped playing.

It's a good game, if it was made by a company like Namco. It's far, far from a Blizzard-quality title though. Not even forty patches and two expansion-packs can save the cluster-shit that was D3.

Anyway, don't wanna talk about the mess that is Shitablo in this thread.

MrKnives

Lack of big koreans. Don't get me wrong, it has a lot of notable European players and I'm sure the tournament is going to be great.
From the top of my head there was Hero, Taeja, JYP etc so I'm sure there is your top 3 but still. Too bad no Nestea / MVP >_>

Still going to watch though.

Snowman

Lack of big koreans. Don't get me wrong, it has a lot of notable European players and I'm sure the tournament is going to be great.
From the top of my head there was Hero, Taeja, JYP etc so I'm sure there is your top 3 but still. Too bad no Nestea / MVP >_>

Still going to watch though.

Didn't EU have a 55% win rate against koreans at Anaheim? :p I doubt those guys will be top 3 basically, except for maybe hero.

Top Bottom