• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

You started playing yet dude? :)

Setting down a for a budget for a new PC, not sure if I'm going for a gaming PC or all in-one media PC. The difference is £1000 and an extra month saving. Not sure if my PC can even run SC2 on lowest settings, but i'll give it a shot, if it can i'll play the starter just to learn the hotkeys. Probably after dreamhack :p

I'm so tired of the Korean argument. There are enough good players at that tournament to produce good games, not every tournament needs the same crop of Koreans doing the same shit again and again.

I'm more interested in seeing some new Europeans play to essentially decide who is the best. GSL is going on, MLG just ended. I don't need to see Koreans in everything

Snowman

Setting down a for a budget for a new PC, not sure if I'm going for a gaming PC or all in-one media PC. The difference is £1000 and an extra month saving. Not sure if my PC can even run SC2 on lowest settings, but i'll give it a shot, if it can i'll play the starter just to learn the hotkeys. Probably after dreamhack :p

Seems like a good plan :) SC2 runs on my old PC on lowest settings so you might be alright, just stay away from big team games :p

I'm so tired of the Korean argument. There are enough good players at that tournament to produce good games, not every tournament needs the same crop of Koreans doing the same shit again and again.

I'm more interested in seeing some new Europeans play to essentially decide who is the best. GSL is going on, MLG just ended. I don't need to see Koreans in everything

I completely agree, there's enough events going on now that not every single one has to be full of koreans all the time.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Hnnnng I wanna! But I'm moving to our new place this weekend, and I really cant afford to go to DH :(
Argh, that sucks man ._.! Good luck with the new place though!!

Seems like a good plan :) SC2 runs on my old PC on lowest settings so you might be alright, just stay away from big team games :p

My computer has a problem when it comes to pretty much any video game, the frame-rate drops to unplayable levels. The only thing I can think that is causing the problems is that the integrated graphics chip is overheating. So I've went in and cleaned all the dust from the fan + heatsink and i'm downloading the starter edition now, I hope it works.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm just now checking out the HotS-update and there's no mention of the move-burrowed banelings. This means they're out of the MP, right? I knew this was going to happen all along (and it's kinda sad that some people argued with me that it definitely is gonna be in the multiplayer).

Yoshichan

Knives... whyyyyyyyyy :_:

zlatko

Banned
I'm just now checking out the HotS-update and there's no mention of the move-burrowed banelings. This means they're out of the MP, right? I knew this was going to happen all along (and it's kinda sad that some people argued with me that it definitely is gonna be in the multiplayer).

No move burrow banes?

I'm still debating which race I even want to do in HOTS. I play Zerg now because their macro is the easiest for me. I WANT to play Terran, but I find them the most mechanically requiring and I lost the most playing that race in Wings. As for Protoss, it was the race I feel I may go for in HoTS and was the race I had learned the game with up to Gold league before switching to Zerg to make advances to platinum level at best before not having time for the game anymore.

I've tried to follow so many guides and builds for Terran, but my brain just won't compute with them. ; ;

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

they arent out; they merged them with scourge and gave them to terran.

Yoshichan

Glad to see nothing changed in here ♥

Yoshichan

De Vet Du just confirmed that they'll be coming to DH!

That pretty much settles it... I'll be going for sure!

Yoshichan

Is Huk going? You should get me a photo of him signed, "To Zlatko with <3"
He's going :3

It's a deal! What photo should he sign?

Yoshichan

Oh shit you would? Hmmm.

How about just get a pic of him doing the <3 with his hands so I can make it my avatar forever! :D That way I know the <3 is for me.
It's a done deal!

Yoshichan

Dustin Browder was even worse in his, talking about how he didn't realise the whole mothership thing was a problem at all in pvz.
Link + time please?

Yoshichan

Nerd chills down my spine.

If this happens I will get tight in the pants region. <3
Now that I think about it, that'll be my second time doing the <3 with HuK!

0yyRP.jpg

(Uncensored version below, NSFW!)

http://i.imgur.com/U3wvR.jpg

Dustin Browder was even worse in his, talking about how he didn't realise the whole mothership thing was a problem at all in pvz.

His comment was that he didn't know neuraling Mothership's was a major tide turning thing in ZvP, which sounds fair to me. I haven't seen that much either

Interestingly, I'm kind of at a loss wondering how Protoss will handle Brood/Infestor in HOTS. Tempests certainly won't be the answer. A lot could one shot Broods, but it would probably take too long.

Yoshichan

ultron87

I don't think I've ever actually seen a mothership get neuraled in a competitive match. But then I don't watch as much as I used to.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
obs speed, ezpz

oh and i don't see abduct to stay the way it is atm :/

shut your whore mouth.

all i fucking want is some way to kill a protoss observer.

i can live without getting my scourge back, but you arent nerfing my abduct too. besides, abduct is neccasary to deal with tempests.

profit

Goddamned! People really dont want me to play this game....
Boot up SC2, and all of a sudden, our cat starts to suffocate on his collar, starts running all over the place like crazy, had to ran after him the entire time to grab him and remove his collar.
Starting to think I should only boot up this game when no one is home, my cellphone is turned off and the doorbell is removed....

Holden

shut your whore mouth.

all i fucking want is some way to kill a protoss observer.

i can live without getting my scourge back, but you arent nerfing my abduct too. besides, abduct is neccasary to deal with tempests.

i don't see the tempest to stay the way they are now too;;;

22 range is just little bit absurd.

Oh and if your trying to abduct a 22 range unit, your gonna be over my army lol;

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i don't see the tempest to stay the way they are now too;;;

22 range is just little bit absurd.

Oh and if your trying to abduct a 22 range unit, your gonna be over my army lol;

thing costs 300/300; if you have them before my tech tree fleshes out you wont have an army.

Top Bottom