• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

I'm gonna guess there's some joke I'm missing.

618px-pomfq4epd.png

PD, I never knew that about you.

I learned about the song yesterday, then looked up the reference to understand the meme...

...after which I promptly erased my browsing history, deleted cookies, and threw my computer out the window. Now you all must feel my pain

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i'm back...

Dreamhack? never again...

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Format/Factory reset phone.

Freak out when you realize your battle.net authenticator is on phone.

Praises god when you remembered to write down the restore/serial codes.

ZHv5y.gif

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
pretty much... yeah...

it was cool but honestly, the only thing I could think of was my foxer ._.

What's the CPU and MOBO Panda ?

Installing the heatsink(212+) was the hardest thing to me, luckily I did a couple of test "dry" runs to make sure that thing fit properly, the rest is like putting LEGOs.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
What's the CPU and MOBO Panda ?

Installing the heatsink(212+) was the hardest thing to me, luckily I did a couple of test "dry" runs to make sure that thing fit properly, the rest is like putting LEGOs.

i5-3570k
asus p8z77-v le

hardware all done, now i go to work.
tommorow: software!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Lol....so to combat the bitching from players who competed in MLG and the Blizz WCS, MLG now bans people from entering MLG if they are qualified for WCS...lulzzzzz

2vCEx.png

Top Bottom