• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So much fucking BM today.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Everyone is on tilt because of Dreamhack. Or maybe it's just because it's Tuesday, fuck Tuesdays.
What about Dreamhack? Did anything special happen?

Yoshichan

Was that it? Did everyone make a huge scene about it :3?

Holden

Na, i just found it really funny. As he is the only dude who represents france.

oh and this seems related
C8zyq.gif

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Thanks, who is the nicest mod thow? I heard bish likes banning ppl so contacting him sounds counter productive :D

Ask evilore, he is part of sc2gaf. Tell him you will train his zerg some. Become the next nestea.

edit
Going live tonight at 9 EST with @StateOfTheGame with guests @idrajit and @EGazael -- @Artosis and @TylerWasieleski will be there as well
yay

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Hmm, do I stay up really late and watch SOTG live, or do I get some sleep and just watch it tomorrow.. :/ tough decision.

No Incontrol, get some sleep.

Ask evilore, he is part of sc2gaf. Tell him you will train his zerg some. Become the next nestea.

edit

yay

Who said you could change your avatar!? :<

Yoshichan

Corran avatar ._.

Yoshichan

:( On a serious note, I might change my nick...

PMing Ducky :3

ultron87

At some point I PMed a mod to get rid of the numbers on my username. It never happened.

Now I don't know if I even want that anymore.

Yoshichan

Woah! What happened to Twitchs UI :3?

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Can't wait till the obvious 'state of the game talking too much about mlg' jokes later :p

JP: "Hey guys how about that Dreamhack?"

"Didn't watch it, but I heard X player played great."

JP:"Okay guys, moving on to MLG talk."

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
JP: "Hey guys how about that Dreamhack?"

JP:"Okay guys, moving on to MLG talk."

I know for a fact nony watched dreamhack finals! I had his stream up during it as he talked about the games. :p

But that shit was boring finals.

Snowman

I dunno, Dreamhack was good and everything, but there's so much that happened at mlg to talk about, the kespa players, the hots preview, the usa wcs.. and everyone on the show was actually there too

Yoshichan

SotG is bouse. I really missed it.

Yoshichan

:lol Learning Swedish, are we?

Pancakes

Oh god, this story. This is why I love Geoff.

Top Bottom