• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Can anyone tell me what this "Starcraft Arcade Beta" is? Haven't touched a computer the past couple of days (except for a few minutes)...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
zlatko ._. I'm sorry..........

zlatko

Banned
zlatko ._. I'm sorry..........

T2Vwk.png

Yoshichan

I never knew that picture existed in HD :lol

Again, I'm so sorry zlatko-chan :_:

Yoshichan

Hey at least everyone calls you a boss! Let the rest of us have some fun!

Sliver

Hopefully it contains the secrets of Dreamhack production, I think he sat watching the stream with a notebook out this entire weekend.

Yoshichan

Not touch a computer in 5 days > Hotmail got hacked > Tries to restore account by getting a code to my other mail-account > Second mail-account hacked as-well.

I've tried everything and now I'm raging like fuck. I broke my speakers. So satisfying.

Holden

Just plug the harddrive into your new computer but don't boot off it.

His old computer was a laptop.

I don't think thats possible...? i could be clearly wrong here.

Not touch a computer in 5 days > Hotmail got hacked > Tries to restore account by getting a code to my other mail-account > Second mail-account hacked as-well.

I've tried everything and now I'm raging like fuck. I broke my speakers. So satisfying.

The question is, why are you useing hotmail =[

Just msg a mod if you want to. They change that shit with no problems :)

Thanks, who is the nicest mod thow? I heard bish likes banning ppl so contacting him sounds counter productive :D

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Just msg a mod if you want to. They change that shit with no problems :)

Indeed, you can ask Hitokage or EatChildren for a name change. They're both lazy bastards and have nothing better to do.

lol, 3570k and all?

in related news; whats the easiest way to transfer lots of junk from one pc to another. -.- /doesntwanttounburyexternal

Get an external drive you cheap bastard.

Yoshichan

The question is, why are you useing hotmail =[
By the time I noticed Gmail, I had been using Hotmail for probably 10 years. It was too much of an hassle to transfer everything to a new mail-service.

Yoshichan

Well, that sucks then :[
It really does and I'm completely clueless right now :(... I tried retrieving my password through many other different ways but none of that is working. I also tried finding their number but all I found was one that lead directly to Microsoft (Stockholm) ._. I'm so frustrated right now, holy shit.

Yoshichan

Yes, let's all change our names. What a great thing to do!

Top Bottom