• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

WedgeX

Banned
Don't worry he went through 36 keyboards too.

Never forget.

sc2gaftshirt1.png

Tntnnbltn

Slayersdragon is trolling on a low-level account again. He just dropped ~30 mules around a huge bunch of HTs and put them on hold position, then launched HSMs into the center of the trapped units.

mbmonk

Looking for advice on purchasing a new mouse mostly for general computing and SC 2 ( no FPS's or MMOMs )

My main concern is comfort, and I don't care about how many buttons the mouse has. Anything over 4 is plenty for me.

The measurement from the base of my hand to the tip of my middle finger is 8", and my palm is about 4" wide.

I am currently using a G5 mouse.
G5 pic:
Logitech-G5-Laser-Mouse.jpg

All that being said, any tips or suggestions on mouse upgrades? I am currently looking at the DeathAdder.

Apologies if this is the wrong place or is cluttering up the thread.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Keyboard broke due to water damage. Using a shitty wireless one. Haven't played SC2 in a while. Tashi sad :(

Phoenix's Rage

Neo Member
Looking for advice on purchasing a new mouse mostly for general computing and SC 2 ( no FPS's or MMOMs )

My main concern is comfort, and I don't care about how many buttons the mouse has. Anything over 4 is plenty for me.

The measurement from the base of my hand to the tip of my middle finger is 8", and my palm is about 4" wide.

G5 pic:

All that being said, any tips or suggestions on mouse upgrades? I am currently looking at the DeathAdder.

I use the Steelseries Sensei, which is what the EG players use. Its a pretty good mouse IMO; a little bigger would be perfect.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD

G5 pic:

I would highly recommend the Razer DeathAdder.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002Q4U5DK/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I've been using it for a couple months now and it's pretty comfy and handles quite well. I've seen some Korean players (mostly on Slayers) using the DeathAdder as well.

mbmonk

I would highly recommend the Razer DeathAdder.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002Q4U5DK/?tag=neogaf0e-20

I've been using it for a couple months now and it's pretty comfy and handles quite well. I've seen some Korean players (mostly on Slayers) using the DeathAdder as well.

Thanks. I am leaning toward that mouse.

I have this terrible nagging feeling that I should by a Cyborg RAT 7 just because is so customizable and I, in theory, could adjust it to fit my hand. But I have heard the build quality is less than desirable though. :)

mbmonk

Why would you switch from a G5?

I have a G5v2 and it's the best mouse I've ever had.

I think my hand is too wide for it. I feel like I have to shrink or constrict my hand a bit in order to fit it over the mouse.

I have enjoyed using the G5 for FPS's. I like the mouse; I am just looking for something that fits my hand width and length a bit better.

http://i.imgur.com/H6aYW.png[IMG]

No offense merkans.[/QUOTE]

I don't know what this means. Did you find this on reddit? Does that make it irony that the 'merkan' has the reddit logo on his shirt when you, the 'European!' (not a bold claim, right?) were the one on reddit, borrowing something you found on reddit, and posting it here to have a hearty chuckle.

Fuck, you didn't even have the decency to explain what the joke is. We don't all browse reddit all the time! Where the fuck is SC_Joke_Explainer?!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Everyone who uses the Steelseries Sensei goes straight to my ignore list. Jfyi.

Deadly

What's wrong with the Sensei? :p

My friend says it's actually a terrible mouse too. It's basically the same as one of their previous mouse's but with lights.
Here's a list of pro's mouses and equipment.
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Pro_gear
Some of them are sponsored by companies so they're forced to use their gear but it gives you a general idea. Especially the IM guys.

Keikaku

I'm drunk and looking to play some games against GAFfers on NA. Who's game?

Hey I saw that guy on the right in the Orlando airport after the event. Who is that guy? Or was it going to the event? I can't remember but I definitely saw him in an airport.
That's Slasher, troll and host of 'Fuck Slasher'.

Spl1nter

Cant believe I decided to play this piece of shit fucking game again. Blizzard cant balance for fucking shit. Making terran the fucking weakest race slowly over every single fucking patch. 99% of the player base has no fucking skill. Just a bunch of bush league fucking hacks doing shitty all-ins which they follow step for step from some retarded fucking TL post. Fuck this broken game. Fuck 6 pools.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Cant believe I decided to play this piece of shit fucking game again. Blizzard cant balance for fucking shit. Making terran the fucking weakest race slowly over every single fucking patch. 99% of the player base has no fucking skill. Just a bunch of bush league fucking hacks doing shitty all-ins which they follow step for step from some retarded fucking TL post. Fuck this broken game. Fuck 6 pools.

I shall play Terran and teach yall the true power of the race.

Top Bottom