• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Phew, I thought for a second that we might have missed our weekly "PhoenixDark SC2 vs LoL speech, THIS JUST IN: his points and opinions are still the same as they were 2 months ago"

Was really getting worried there for a moment.

Phew, I thought for a second that we might have missed our weekly "PhoenixDark SC2 vs LoL speech, THIS JUST IN: his points and opinions are still the same as they were 2 months ago"

Was really getting worried there for a moment.

76898d9

So the theme of the next TSL seems to be Zerg and Protoss... sounds fun.

Also, all the foreigner qualifiers so far (EU and NA server) have been won by Euros, step your shit up America.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
You guys are being harsh on terrans :p I think they really could use a buff right now
No, they seriously need to learn to play better just like Protoss.

More use of early bio pressure to fight creep. Ravens with pushes, more use of vikings to snipe Obs vs P and abuse of ghost cloak + banshees.

More use of inbase CC's. Better sim city, better bio control, better use of flanks, better drop harass, better tank hopping and positioning.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

More use of early bio pressure to fight creep. Ravens with pushes, more use of vikings to snipe Obs vs P and abuse of ghost cloak + banshees.

More use of inbase CC's. Better sim city, better bio control, better use of flanks, better drop harass, better tank hopping and positioning.

You mean hitting stim and A move to win games wont win them games anymore? :(

Snowman

Please, please, please don't tell them about this :p

1329179424_mj-laughing1.gif

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Please, please, please don't tell them about this :p
Not my fault Terrans are dumb as rocks and don't make 3 vikings. Get so upset about this. P has no easy answer.

Then you use this advantage to move into better positioning by bullying observers. P is forced to spend so much robo time on NOT IMMORTALS OR COLLO.

Snowman

Not my fault Terrans are dumb as rocks and don't make 3 vikings. Get so upset about this. P has no answer.

Then you use this advantage to move into better positioning by bullying observers. P is forced to spend so much robo time on NOT IMMORTALS OR COLLO.

As someone who forgets observers fairly often vs terran and gets shit on by cloaked ghosts, this is the last thing I need.

I do agree though, not enough terrans get enough ghosts late game vs P, and they need to start their air upgrades earlier too usually.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

:lol I miss Day9

zargle

Weirdest PvP on NASL right now. Hero vs Puzzle, Mothership vs mothership 30 minutes in the game

Huh, never seen a mothership go into a vortex before.

Zen

Banned
It's about time Terran had to innovate.

128820947086238kab.gif

Constant innovation is what has kept TvP viable. How about the recent innovations in TvZ directly in response to the queen buff?

During periods of 'imba' the Terran QQ has been fairly muted.

haha Terran. Two entire years of being OP wasn't good enough for you? Grow some balls and make due, like everyone else

Here's some suggestions Blizzard:

-Eliminate Combat Shields
-Nerf MULE mining %
-Nerf Planetary Fortress

Top Bottom