• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yes!!! Saw that! SO FUCKING HYPED!

RVSco.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I love Corran.

Corran loves me.

You jelly?

Yoshichan

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Yoshichan

Yoshichan

He's been practicing hard. Trust me.

Yoshichan

No, I know it.

Sliver

Man I wish the Liquid documentary was about the history of the website instead of the team.

The people are interesting but they may be the worst major team out there right now. It'll still be entertaining I'm sure.

nilbog21

Banned
Man I wish the Liquid documentary was about the history of the website instead of the team.

The people are interesting but they may be the worst major team out there right now. It'll still be entertaining I'm sure.

not to mention the most uninteresting team as well.,.

ultron87

I always end up embarrassed with my wall offs when I try them on a map I've never played before. It almost always ends up with pylons up front filling holes or an exposed cannon.

Zen

Banned
I always schedule BM into down time in my builds, sometimes your time CAN be best spent typing 'Fuck you' to your opponent.

Top Bottom