• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Zen

Banned
I hate defending toss but they certainly had to experiment in TvP, and are trying to figure out a lot of ZvP right now

Terran? "lol marines"

More so implying that the other races didn't whine when they were considered underpowered. The whole 'lol-marines' quip is so off base, the micro/macro is incredibly difficult to execute and maintain.

Holden

lol :D

edit: oh lawl

VyE6J.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
1: PhoenixDark :lol
2: I like the new name, Holden. Grats. My new name will show up soon hopefully.
3: Stephano is bouse.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Also, my goal on GAF is to do nothing but pleasure you...

ONE

AT

A

TIME!
Aaaaah... I can already feel the satisfaction ♥

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Update it. We need to make you a superstar! Clearly the seeds of success have already been sown if people are linking your site.
My webdesign is limited to like year 2000 stuff. I usually just open notepad and make websites with HTML code.

Corran Horn

if i had a time machine, the 90's is the only place i'd skip.

Dude it was amazing. First time being like "Wait...you mean there is an actual person playing that character on the screen? Thats not a computer? GOD DAMN MMOs ARE AWESOME!"

or learning you can download flash videos and play them offline! :p

Holden

Dude it was amazing. First time being like "Wait...you mean there is an actual person playing that character on the screen? Thats not a computer? GOD DAMN MMOs ARE AWESOME!"

20min download for a 30sec video of 260p sounds like fun

lol :(

I look back fondly on the 90s as well. Honestly, looking back at every decade there isn't one I think would be worth excluding from a culture standpoint. Maybe the 30s because of the Great Depression, but I don't even know much about the cultural stylins of that decade.

Corran Horn

Newgrounds was basically the greatest thing ever in middle school.

Whats this? A soundboard? THIS IS AWESOME.

Also where in time when you didnt have a bandwidth limit but you actually had a limit on the amount of time you can be dialed into the internet.

Top Bottom