• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Sliver

Liquid Rising is pretty good production wise.

Welcome to our team, where everyone can be the best but they just don't due to circumstance.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
What is the TL documentary :3?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Snowman

gASZR.jpg

Haha, that's pretty cool.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Guineapig quits sc2 :/

I remember watching his game where he fasted expo when no one else did and went airtoss. Ahh the days.

Mairu

Liquid Rising was alright

Not really what I had originally expected and it probably would've worked better as separate pieces to promote the players rather than a documentary about the team, but it was okay

Corran Horn

Liquid Rising was alright

Not really what I had originally expected and it probably would've worked better as separate pieces to promote the players rather than a documentary about the team, but it was okay

It was a quickly made docu so I wasnt expecting much. We dont really get any big ones until 2013 :/

edit
Also looks like MLG Arena will have a free quality stream for SC2/LoL

I expected something like an actual documentary with narrative and some sort of a story arc, but it was a series of interviews string together.

Can't complain too much since it was free though.

Sliver

dfestiny goes to poland to join a sc2 training house.

first day there, he plays dayz.

It's pretty obvious that he doesn't give a shit about getting better at the game. He knows that even at his current level people will watch and he will get his stream revenue anyway. Hell, he's said this in the past.

Corran Horn

no, he was at a fans house between flights on his return to korea.

Could have sworn it was more than just chill at fans place :/ oh well

Destiny is just an entertainer who can take games off scrub pros like incontrol and we can all laugh at how imba zerg is.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Liquid Rising was a nice string of interviews about meeting the players. Glad to learn more about Nazgul.

I want to get some posters, but store is down.

i3qXv.png

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
=/ His webcam is still his old one. And we can see/hear his cat and girlfriend...

allmost positive he didn't :(

edit: same webcam since 12th june VOD...

his girlfriend is supposed to be going/gone with him.

i dunno bro, he said he had a flight last week.

Deadman

Is the Liquid rising any good? It's getting surprisingly a lot of shit on TL thread so I'm just wondering

Its quite good. I think people were expecting something more like an in-depth documentary on the team but its actually more like a series of interviews with each player. Still worth watching though.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
Is the Liquid rising any good? It's getting surprisingly a lot of shit on TL thread so I'm just wondering

It's not that great to be honest, good production values but it's pretty light on content. Seems every on Liquid could be the best in the world if there wasn't something holding them back.

Vaporak

It's mostly interviews of what the liquid players think of each other. When people heard "Liquid Documentary" I imagine they thought it would be about following the team around to the major events and showing their experience, I know I did. So in that sense it's definitely a dissapointment. I'd say it's pretty decent for what it is though.

Ecto311

Is the ranking just shit now? Was gold getting against plat for a while then somehow fell to silver with a decent win rate. Then my 2v2 team was 89 bronze last season - lost the placement match and get silver 34. Seems like there is no reasoning for the placement at all since the changes.

Holden

Is the ranking just shit now? Was gold getting against plat for a while then somehow fell to silver with a decent win rate. Then my 2v2 team was 89 bronze last season - lost the placement match and get silver 34. Seems like there is no reasoning for the placement at all since the changes.

less players, there was some graph comparing every seasons, it goes down every season =/

Top Bottom