• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I love you guys

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I'd like to see evidence one way or another. I imagine it would have dropped off compared to say season 1, but eventually has leveled off.

I'd imagine Bronze-Plat players get frustrated that they're not improving and eventually move on to other games. I number of Diamon-GM players probably hasn't changed nearly as drastically.

Not to mention that people are just waiting for HoTS since all the strats they currently practice will probably be for naught once the expansion hits.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
I'd imagine Bronze-Plat players get frustrated that they're not improving and eventually move on to other games. I number of Diamon-GM players probably hasn't changed nearly as drastically.

Not to mention that people are just waiting for HoTS since all the strats they currently practice will probably be for naught once the expansion hits.

but all those strats pound in a sense for the games mechanics; so those bronze to plats will still be only bronze to plat barring gross imbalances in the initial beta build.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Huh NASL is advertising on the front page of Giant Bomb. Guess they got some new funding.

Snowman

Plus the leagues work out on active players, so if it is all the worse players that stop playing you end up with like league inflation or some shit :p

that had to be the worst engagement of all time for protoss, looks like it was me playing

lets him take his mothership and doesn't feedback anything, he deserves to lose that lol

I don't have as much experience as some on here, but that's the first time I've seen throwing infested terran into the vortex to counter the archons.

Striek

Nice series on NASL right now Hero vs. Ryung. Very tense games.
Game with Stephano vs. BeastyQT after. Stephano is behind on economy, equal supply, not only beats but crushes completely seiged terran defensive position with roach/ling/infestor/queen. Half the tanks were on the high ground and hard to get to.

I saw that and went fuck...tanks are completely useless in SC2 and TvZ looks hard as shit now. I remember a time when zerg had to be up a base to compete and couldn't be cost-effective too. I thought Beasty played a literally perfect game and would crush that push, so did Bitterdam.

nilbog21

Banned
Just watched the TL doc. I had pretty low expectations but I enjoyed the interviews.

my favorite part is when boxer(?) checks the quality of the TL shirt on Taeja LOL

Deadman

I didnt know the nasl round of 16 was being played offline and that it was yesterday. They advertise poorly.

Stephano vs hero in the live ro8 should be awesome though.

nilbog21

Banned
I didnt know the nasl round of 16 was being played offline and that it was yesterday. They advertise poorly.

Stephano vs hero in the live ro8 should be awesome though.

ad894d4a8b103b07d4b33d7eb85610b5.gif

Holden

playing 1v1 obs w/ panda

its panda vs some random (terrible) terran. The chat is all about zerg is imba, so i just tell them they just whine to much, terran has the advantage for like 2 years now, etc. Then they want to start kicking me and just before i got kicked i found out that me and panda are the only non terran, hahgahghgah

edit: bahaghahghagh

4HK5Q.png

YzYoI.png

he's gold

Pancakes

hahah, oh man. Those poor poor Terrans having to deal with imba zergs.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holy shit, when did this place become douche/zerg infested? Is it the new cool thing now that terran's equally as bad as every other race?

Pancakes

Holy shit, when did this place become douche/zerg infested? Is it the new cool thing now that terran's equally as bad as every other race?

Basically, T has just been imbalanced for so long (not so much anymore obviously) it's just funny to hear Terrans (or anyone for that matter) whine about imbalances in races. Especially when they make gold level arguments like that tard was making.

You're a masters player beating up on gold league kids? Why is this funny?

I'm pretty sure the nature of that game type is that you don't know what level the people joining are. I also don't think Panda and Holden posted that stuff to talk about how great they are but rather to display how whiny all those terrans were.

Top Bottom