• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Now this is something to lol at

on the first pic read down to up
GdV9J.jpg

SSsU6.jpg

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
How's that weird? Guy has been drooling over Dragon's Dogma since he played it.

... You should be too. Game so good.

Let me know when the PC release gets announced.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Boxer is so god damn adorably cute.

hyduK

Banned
I fucking suck at moving around the map (camera). What method do you guys use? Backspace for bases? Camera position hotkeys? Just clicking the minimap?

Snowman

I fucking suck at moving around the map (camera). What method do you guys use? Backspace for bases? Camera position hotkeys? Just clicking the minimap?

Bit of everything, I don't really use many control groups but they're pretty helpful to get looking at what you want to be looking at quickly and easily.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Use everything.

Yoshichan

That was nice. The best bunker microer is foxer though, god damn. That Metalopolis game... sick.

Yoshichan

I wouldn't worry about it. Shredders will win terran some games in HotS.

Oh wait.

Top Bottom