• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Keikaku

Hero playing a macro PvZ in IPL TAC3 with Team Liquid down 0-2.

Hero has 12 3-3-3 Carriers and 7 bases to 4 for AnnYungPrime lolol

EDIT: AnnYung has 20 Infestors, 16 Corrupters and about 6 Brood Lords to a maxed out Hero. Hero also killed 150 drones. GG Hero, you tried but Carriers are, indeed, terrible.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
artosis did drop some on sotg about terrans not scanning

i dont remember what forum it was on; but there was this terran who complained that it was impossible to scout zerg gas with scv's vs 5 range queens and then complained that scans don't work because you never know where to scan.

fucking terrans.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
yeah fuck terran

Holden

i dont remember what forum it was on; but there was this terran who complained that it was impossible to scout zerg gas with scv's vs 5 range queens and then complained that scans don't work because you never know where to scan.

fucking terrans.

eyeomfg.gif

lol

Vaporak

Hero playing a macro PvZ in IPL TAC3 with Team Liquid down 0-2.

Hero has 12 3-3-3 Carriers and 7 bases to 4 for AnnYungPrime lolol

EDIT: AnnYung has 20 Infestors, 16 Corrupters and about 6 Brood Lords to a maxed out Hero. Hero also killed 150 drones. GG Hero, you tried but Carriers are, indeed, terrible.

I hate hearing stories like this. :( The carrier's the only unit getting removed for HotS right?

Nice to see that making shiton of infestors works in ZvP too, and zvz of course.

Fuck is there even a situation where you make infestors and have someone telling you "that was a bad call"

Best unit ? best unit.

Mairu

:eek:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=348135

IPL team league finals being held in San Francisco! Finally esports in norcal! yatta!
Just to think if I can see Slayers up close :eek:

I'm super disappointed that the first time we get an IPL event in SF it's one match attached to a LoL tournament. If I went, I'd probably leave Saturday after the showmatch/finals.

I also have no clue which teams are going to be there so it's difficult to justify spending money right now... and since seats are pretty limited I probably will end up waiting too long to get tickets.

Unless you go or someone else and there's another reason for attending (gaf meetup lololol) :p

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I'm super disappointed that the first time we get an IPL event in SF it's one match attached to a LoL tournament. If I went, I'd probably leave Saturday after the showmatch/finals.

I also have no clue which teams are going to be there so it's difficult to justify spending money right now... and since seats are pretty limited I probably will end up waiting too long to get tickets.

Unless you go or someone else and there's another reason for attending (gaf meetup lololol) :p

Ill probably end up going. Most likely just for the SC2 though, maybe stick around to watch a LoL game or 2...but they bore me to death.

Chris R

Tasteless actually beomes funny when you are slightly drunk

Catching up on old gsl stuff now, sucks there is only 1 foreigner left in code S :(

Top Bottom