• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Have you ever seen yourself and Panda in the same room at the same time?

EHPxE.jpg

Snowman

Just played a guy who was moaning about pvp constantly throughout the game, I said to him it's not the matchup's fault he tried fourgating and failed, and he told me he wasn't doing an aggressive fourgate so he didn't need to do damage o_O

Amazes me how good people are at blaming everything other than themselves when they lose at starcraft.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Just played a guy who was moaning about pvp constantly throughout the game, I said to him it's not the matchup's fault he tried fourgating and failed, and he told me he wasn't doing an aggressive fourgate so he didn't need to do damage o_O

Amazes me how good people are at blaming everything other than themselves when they lose at starcraft.

You should've seen the hate people gave me for my 2gate voidray all-in. Butthurt to the max.

nilbog21

Banned
Did they not talk about it? Or did he not want to talk about it?

What is there to say? What TB said is 100% accurate and everyone knows it. This shit is a Wake Up call hopefully, unless scoots knows its more profitable to have a gaming frat house in NA than a real progaming house, which might be entirely possible... Idra will never be good again though, he clearly has lost the rage that fueled him to the top

What is there to say? What TB said is 100% accurate and everyone knows it. This shit is a Wake Up call hopefully, unless scoots knows its more profitable to have a gaming frat house in NA than a real progaming house, which might be entirely possible... Idra will never be good again though, he clearly has lost the rage that fueled him to the top

Yup. Scoots may not know a lot about sc2 but he knows enough about esports to come to the conclusion that his team isn't practicing enough or correctly. They need a real coach. That house should be attracting pro gamers from around the area to practice with EG, thus helping everyone.

Puma should be there more than just a couple weeks before an MLG.

Holden

hey your french favorit player, said the "frathouse" was awesome. And he wants to go back to it.

And he said: "All they do is play starcraft"

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
So I haven't played Starcraft 2 in like over half a year, but last night I decided to put Diablo III on the shelf for a bit and start playing me some SC2 again. Of course the first thing I had to do was play my 5 placement matches for Ladder 8 and get myself ranked again. Surely enough, I get myself 4 straight losses (all silver league or better opponents!) and 1 win in a 6 second match where my opponent bailed for whatever reason. And that debacle of very one sided losses gets me ranked into the...

Silver League!!!

I played like shit and definitely don't deserve to be in Silver. After watching my replays, I see that in two of the games I could have easily won if I had just pressed early on. And I'm accumulating way too many minerals, my macro sucked. And my scouting was atrocious, the one Protoss surprised me with like a dozen Void Rays that I never saw coming.

Yeah, I still suck at Starcraft 2. But I love sucking at it, LOL.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Grats Mengy!!!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just changed my wallpaper to something so sexy; it's kinda ridiculous.

Mengy

wishes it were bannable to say mean things about Marvel
Grats Mengy!!!

Grats? LOL, thanks I guess? Fumbling my way into Silver League by losing my ass isn't any real accomplishment! I'm guessing that one accidental win is what kept me out of Bronze. With how incredibly bad I am I'll be curious to see if I fall down into Bronze or claw my way up through Silver.

I used to bop around between all three races, but this time I think I'm going to stick with and focus on getting better with just one race. Most likely Terran, I seem to grasp them the best. I love playing Zerg but Queen management is always my downfall. I almost need a timer next to me to queue me when it's "Queen Vomit" time. Protoss is definitely my least played race, maybe I'll go with them this time instead and force myself to learn them more, heh. Although the Observer is my favorite unit in the game, I just love the whole stealth scouting aspect.

Bronze, here I come!!!!

profit

Hm, Dragon playing Zerg, neuralled his opponents SCV, let it build a CC and started working on the terran techtree...
Replay at 2:11:25.
http://fr.twitch.tv/loyck/b/322913958

Top Bottom