• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
terran player; ignores marine example.

Nope

Marines are great, tell me something new, but they're still not better than infestors.

It's not like I'm asking for them to be nerfed, so you can come out from your "hold the fort" mode, I actually think its kinda funny that zerg hast the best unit in the game and the 2 most useless ones at the same time.

Snowman

Nope

Marines are great, tell me something new, but they're still not better than infestors.

It's not like I'm asking for them to be nerfed, so you can come out from your "hold the fort" mode, I actually think its kinda funny that zerg hast the best unit in the game and the 2 most useless ones at the same time.

I don't think you can say that as if it's a fact. And carriers are more useless than anything zerg has :p

Incontrol "Our team is built on championships" hahahaha

I gotta give it to geoff, dude's funny, but this might be the funnest thing to come out out of his mouth yet.

Yeah all those EG counter strike "championships" mean so much. Thank god for JWong or when it comes to actual meaningful achievements, your team would be irrelevant as fuck.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Built on championships, not building championships.

you win a championship, they buy you out, you stop winning them.

Can i just say there are examples of infestors being a bad choice. There is a pretty big period where you first go infestors that you are actually quite vulnerable to just getting outright killed or hurt badly from a big timing attack.

Also in ZvT if you go infestors instead of mutas you are basically opening yourself up to drop harass much more.

I also don't really have a problem with infestors being so common. They are a support unit and they probably should be built in every matchup. It's not as if they stop you from seeing zergs use their other units (in fact right now every zerg unit seems to have its place which isn't true for all the races).

Edit: Edited out spoilers, keep forgetting :p.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

XkW3S.jpg

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
So how are you enjoying it :3?

MrKnives

I feel like Panda is stalking me. First he got the same exact computer as me and now he has the same mouse as me.

IDRA TAKE MY MONEY

Top Bottom