• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

zargle

I honestly walked out and did my laundry and missed most of it. Shrug.

You didn't miss much, just their incoherent arguments passing each other like ships in the night and then Idra insulting him to get his point across. QXC had to interpret avilo's arguments for Idra two or three times.

Snowman

You didn't miss much, just their incoherent arguments passing each other like ships in the night and then Idra insulting him to get his point across. QXC had to interpret avilo's arguments for Idra two or three times.

It started out okay, and then Avilo started being more and more unreasonable, Idra actually lasted longer than I thought he would before he lost it and started insulting him :p

zargle

lol thats funny seeing reddit and tl posts. They should have listened to idra and never brought him on to begin with.

That probably would have been for the best. But they only had 5 minutes of MLG to talk about, they had to fill time!

I did miss the beginning, did they mention TB's comments about EG at all? I wouldn't think they would, just curious.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
That probably would have been for the best. But they only had 5 minutes of MLG to talk about, they had to fill time!

I did miss the beginning, did they mention TB's comments about EG at all? I wouldn't think they would, just curious.

I dont recall them ever really seriously talking about TBs comments. Just joked around calling EG and Complexity houses, "frat houses" and such. Inside the Game did a good talk about it. As well as 2GD show.

Majine

Banned
I wish Blizz could increase the firing range for Hunter Seeker Missile. It's a fun spell, especially to watch, but so easy to shut down.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
"HOW DARE YOU CUT SOMEONE OFF ON YOUR OWN SHOW!!!!!! ITS RUDE!!!"

I see people are following the advice of that satire video.

"If you have a guest on your show, you should basically be yelling at them for the entire time."
"Insulting their mothers is also recommend."

Edit: yay 7,000 posts

Snowman

I see people are following the advice of that satire video.

"If you have a guest on your show, you should basically be yelling at them for the entire time."
"Insulting their mothers is also recommend."

It's funny cause the people in the chat were cheering for them to call avilo for exactly what happened to happen.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Jnq50.jpg

Edit: yay 7,000 posts

Only 7k? Scrub

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
One of my biggest regrets was not getting a picture with Boxer (was out of my hands), ah well this gives me reason to attend a GSL/another MLG.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Zen

Banned
Idra

i was quiet and let him finish his point, the moment i started talking he started yelling over me and saying i agreed with him when i quite explicitly didnt. hes a fucking imbecile and has no place in anything serious in the community and jp's a piece of shit for bringing him on the show.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=145494&currentpage=2369#47376

I think what they did to Anvilo was pretty shitty, I mean they've mocked him many times in the past, wouldn't address it, then started making fun of him as soon as he got on to discuss a highly contentious issue. JP basically set the situation up to get ratings because that's all he really cares about.

Also I can't believe Idra's anti MKP bullshit.

"MKP doesn't know how to play the game. Does random shit." IdrA

Yeah, the player with a 70% winrate this season compared to your sub 30% that consistently faces off against the best opponents in the world 'doesn't understand the game'. He's said that he stands by his 'when people figure out MKP, he'll disappear' when MKP has evolved to have the pretty much the deepest playbook out of any player at present.

Wtf son?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
IdrA being IdrA. Don't worry about it.

The thing with Idra and Avilo(is that his name?) was just awkward and terrible to listen to.

They basically bullied the guy just because they're big names and they can.

That's why Geoff is really terrible when it comes to any form of "serious" discussion about anything in these shows.

Yoshichan

EU SC2GAF, is Battle.net slow as living fuck to you right now?

edit: Can't create a game. Can't ladder. Can't Alt F4 without it crashing.

Holy shit, Blizzard. Why do you keep sucking balls over and over again?

Let me check that for you... oh wait, I have to actually install the game and then download 19 patches in a row to even see the title screen....

you're on your own.

Yoshichan

Let me check that for you... oh wait, I have to actually install the game and then download 19 patches in a row to even see the title screen....

you're on your own.
:( Any other fellow EU GAFer wants to check it out?

J2d

Does anyone play on an imac here? I have an 2,5 year old imac and was wondering how the later versions perform.
:( Any other fellow EU GAFer wants to check it out?
Downloading at the moment but I'm sure your troubles will have been solved by the time it's finished. SC2 is the only pc game I have ever played but the service still reminds me of being on the ps3.

Holden

hey spit get on scrub

some dude joined 1v1 obs game and his name was IMMvp and he was grandmaster... scary, thank god he left

Top Bottom