• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

fanboi

Banned
God damn this vision.

"hurr durr imma terran HURR DURR TANKS HURR DURR MARINZ ROFLFOFOLFOFOFOF... HUH!?

*rolling rolling*burrow burrow*herpe derpe bombruns*

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH*

MrKnives

Patch 1.1

• Added "Anti-Corrosive Armor" to be researched from Tech Lab - Marines are granted immunity against Baneling and Roach attacks

V_Arnold

D: force fields don't block burrow and air, NOOO
*killshimself*

fcking banes..;;;

Yeah, protoss players would need to MOVE away instead of just using FF all around themselves and let the autoattack do its job, haha :D

Patch 1.1

• Added "Anti-Corrosive Armor" to be researched from Tech Lab - Marines are granted immunity against Baneling and Roach attacks

Too weak. It should also include some movements speed buff for marines. They are not cost-efficient enough! :D

fanboi

Banned
I do still belive that there will be a an upgrade for the marines or medivac or something that make the banes detonate before impact or something something.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I do still belive that there will be a an upgrade for the marines or medivac or something that make the banes detonate before impact or something something.
Sounds like another reason to make HotS less micro-intensive. Like the Viper.

Mairu

yoshi-chan

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=296421
PrimeZZang Year End Sale

PRIME, Starcraft 2 Pro-team, announced an English site opening (www.primezzang.net) in PRIMEZZANG, a clothing and accessories online store run by PRIME. Now, every benefit which only Korean members previously had is available for all overseas customers. By joining the English site, a member can save 10% on your first purchase. So, overseas customers who have to take the overseas delivery charge can now reduce the burden.

Along with this English site opening, PrimeZZang offers big events celebrating Christmas and New Year. For every customer who joins the English site (www.primezzang.net) untill 31sth Dec., 2011, they provide immediately payable $20 USD and give every purchaser Rudolf Santa Claus socks and MKP’s autographed photo. Additionally, they present Starcraft 2 bottle cap figure to 50 customers who purchase over $100 USD, first come first serve based.

Gerrard Park, the coach, is planning to upgrade the shop in the new year and the web design is already under operation for the upgrade.

"There are many e-shops which are successful in Korea but most of them are for local customers. There are few which have overseas customers like PrimeZZang," Gerrard said. "Through PrimeZZang, in the long run, we would like to take a role to introduce economical and stylish Korean clothing all over the world."

PrimeZZang provides domestic and overseas customers with many events and attractions is now aiming to turning over 100 million won (85,360 USD) in 4 months from its opening.

uqXTn.jpg
http://www.primezzang.net/

Deadman

Artosis' stream was funny. In particular two pvps in a row where he called the player awful all the time and lost both games, then went in to chat and banned everyone who disagreed with him.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Guess who just bought another copy of SC2 :p?

Don't worry, Christmas present to my friend XD

Yoshichan

Jeff just got promoted to Masters and his first game was against a 6pool...

(._.)

Banned
I remember on State of the Game Incontrol, Tyler and Artosis all said that CombatEX does stuff like this from time to time. Nothing ever really changes, apparently.

I have nothing against him and personally think he has contributed quite a bit lately. I would give him a chance and not just follow whatever incontrol or artosis says because they can bot be biased.

That video is hilarious though.

Yoshichan

Fuck it, it's time for me to ask for help... this is pissing me off to no end and it's been a pain in the ass for soon a year. Why can't I sometimes make SCVs from my planetary fortress? It only happens like 50% of the times, so when I press the button for all my Command Centers (including Orbitals and Planetary), every structure makes SCVs but not the planetary. What the fuck is going on?

Deadman

Orbitals are counted as different buildings to planetaries, so you have to press tab to switch between them. Its like having barracks and factories on the same hotkey. Happens to lairs and hatcheries too. Its annoying.

Yoshichan

Orbitals are counted as different buildings to planetaries, so you have to press tab to switch between them. Its like having barracks and factories on the same hotkey. Happens to lairs and hatcheries too. Its annoying.
W...wow. Terran macro: requires alt-micro to produce SCVs

The same goes for when you expand and have a command center and Orbital Command Center. If you don't upgrade your cc right away, they are considered two separate buildings and you will be forced tab through them as well.

So, Command Center =/= Orbital Command Center =/= Planetary Fortress

Yoshichan

Yeah but who doesn't change to orbital asap >_<? But yeah, good info to know. Thanks guys.

Top Bottom