• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

ultron87

You'd think that since they took the time to make Tech Labbed vs Reactored buildings work on one hot key they could've done different varieties of Command Center too.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Speaking of that... I wish I could tab to the actual techlab so that I can upgrade stim without actually having to look at the rax :(

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
someone take my keyboard away from me.

oh my moon mares, im playing so bad.
everyones cheesing and im playing like a bronze fresh out of beta, ive died to ling band, reaper rushes, 4gates, 1 base void, etc. what the fuck. i was fine yesterday! why?!

im 1 and 9 today.
why did i even play ten games?!

its not like im failing to scout either, i am scouting it! and im still dying! im being 4gated, holding it eZ and droning because only a dumbass would continue press- WHAT THE FUCK HE'S REINFORCING FROM HIS MAIN?! and then its 'lol reapers... WHAT THE FUCK WHY CANT I CLICK THE SCV WITH MY QUEEN, then its lol 4 voids with no damage done and my rocks are down ezp- WTF WHY DID I ATTACK WITHOUT ROACH SPEED? WHERE ARE MY DRONES? WHAT. ... okay.. we're going to cheese too! thats the way! ling bane bust ti- WHAT THE FUCK, WHO BUILDS 6 CANNONS WHEN THEY SEE 5 LINGS CLEAR A ZEALOT FROM A TOWER?!

AGH

i need ponies. :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Is that a quote or is Panda really playing o_o?

Bro, get some rest, come back tomorrow and own shit up. It's Christmas-time, have FUN :D

someone take my keyboard away from me.

oh my moon mares, im playing so bad.
everyones cheesing and im playing like a bronze fresh out of beta, ive died to ling band, reaper rushes, 4gates, 1 base void, etc. what the fuck. i was fine yesterday! why?!

im 1 and 9 today.
why did i even play ten games?!

its not like im failing to scout either, i am scouting it! and im still dying! im being 4gated, holding it eZ and droning because only a dumbass would continue press- WHAT THE FUCK HE'S REINFORCING FROM HIS MAIN?! and then its 'lol reapers... WHAT THE FUCK WHY CANT I CLICK THE SCV WITH MY QUEEN, then its lol 4 voids with no damage done and my rocks are down ezp- WTF WHY DID I ATTACK WITHOUT ROACH SPEED? WHERE ARE MY DRONES? WHAT. ... okay.. we're going to cheese too! thats the way! ling bane bust ti- WHAT THE FUCK, WHO BUILDS 6 CANNONS WHEN THEY SEE 5 LINGS CLEAR A ZEALOT FROM A TOWER?!

AGH

i need ponies. :(

I think this explains why you don't ladder. I'm sorry bro. :( If you get on later tonight I may be around for you to teach or stomp on. :)

Yoshichan

i do ladder tho!
everything was fine 2 days ago!
I was happy with my ladder and progressing!
Blame it on the new S5 maps :)!

Yoshichan

Panda showing that he indeed is no robot = Panda gets another 10 points in my book.

I love it. Bouse.

Spl1nter

Its nice to know that I can take 7 months off, come back, and place diamond.

I dont even know any build orders lol

Edit: Marines are good.

Spl1nter

did you have to redo all 5 placement matches?

Yep, the right from scratch placements match. I played the following:

2x 1 guy doing placement matches who just finished watching day 9
2x gold player
1x plat player

It really funny because I have absolutely no idea of any build orders other than 10 depot 12 rax.

Well im done playing for this season.

Yoshichan

Its nice to know that I can take 7 months off, come back, and place diamond.
This works for everyone and their respective league.

Panda quote:
Its nice to know that I can take 7 months off, come back, and place master.

Awesome Animals quote:
Its nice to know that I can take 7 months off, come back, and place gold.

Tashi quote:
Its nice to know that I can take 7 months off, come back, and place silver.

Yoshichan

No, you have to redo placement matches if you haven't played in 2-3 seasons. It was like playing on a new account.
Oh, wow - so that's why I had to play 5 placement matches on my second account :lol

Yoshichan

I doubt I will be able to stay in diamond if I dont learn any build orders.
Yep, I mean... you're even doing the rax on wrong supply :p (make it on 13!)

Yoshichan

Someone just tried drone rushing Slayers Dragon XD

Deadman

2bRqD.jpg

Hey zergs go veto arid plateau. Thats your natural and a tight wall.

Yoshichan

Drone mineral-piercing trick!

Yoshichan

I could watch SlayerS_Dragon all day.
Same here... definitely my top 3 entertainer when it comes to SC2 streaming :D! He's so cute when he uses the Korean > English-translator.

Well I plan to start playing again around jan 3/4. Starting tomorrow I wont have my computer for the rest of the year.

Alright, we will need to play some once you come back though.

Same here... definitely my top 3 entertainer when it comes to SC2 streaming :D! He's so cute when he uses the Korean > English-translator.

We had a few Chinese students using those back when I went to university. They were so interesting.

ultron87

Woo. Still Diamond!

My placement matches were 2 Platinums, 2 Bronzes, and a guy who had never played a ladder game. Won all 5. Achievement get!

Clearly, I deserve this.

Zen

Banned
Fuck, reset today? Oh man, I'm too rusty :(

I'm too scared to do my match, I need to practice

Fuck, well there goes my constant top 8 finish in diamond. At least I managed to place in the top 30, even with the semester of death happening at the same time.

Here's to a better season (and owning Devil 11 - 1 in practice just like our first time and not like our following 2 practice sessions).

nilbog21

Banned
ya ive given gomtv a shit ton of my money and i never got that discount they promised me for being a paying member so fuck them

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
this whole combatex apology thing is funny when you remember that there's another known maphacker out there who spends his days trolling people on his smurf accounts and the community loves him for it. :\

Top Bottom