• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

I'm really sad about Slasher's show being canceled. It was hands down the best show in eSports. It's too bad some people couldn't get past his personality to actually watch it, but I don't think viewer numbers are the reason why it got canceled. I'd much rather watch a daily show that covers all eSports than a weekly show about a few guys shooting the shit. I hope he moves the show to onemoregametv.

I hadn't heard much of Slasher until I was listening to last week's State of the Game. I thought he was a good personality, and began realizing that much of the trolling against Slasher was more for fun than actually hate. Now I wish I would have checked out his show. Although the name is probably not the best way to promote the show.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I love Christmasified avatars ♥

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Never watched Fuck Slasher because while I don't have a problem with the guy, the only E-sports show I need is SoTG (and Weapon of Choice, wtf happened to Weapon of Choice?!)

Mairu

slasher is the perez hilton of starcraft 2

not even accurate at all

Slasher's the only one who had a show that brings on people from all aspects of esports and doesn't dominate the conversation with mostly pointless rants. People may not like the internet persona but he was willing to ask moderately hard questions even if they weren't answering (except for when it came to certain MLG matters...)

It sucks because it was nice having an actual esports news show with new content daily. He managed to get important people including players, managers, journalists, content editors and others on his shows on a daily basis. I am really going to miss his show and nothing else on right now comes close to what his show did outside of Lo3, which is only once a week and had a tendency to just get dominated by scoots/wheat rants

ultron87

Does your ladder rating totally reset at some point or something?

My second placement match was against a Bronze player. He did the classic 8 pylon, 9 Gateway, Double Assimilator, Triple Pylon into Cyber Core build.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Does your ladder rating totally reset at some point or something?

My second placement match was against a Bronze player. He did the classic 8 pylon, 9 Gateway, Double Assimilator, Triple Pylon into Cyber Core build.

If you dont play in like 2 seasons (maybe 3?) your mmr resets back to new account status.

WedgeX

Banned
So you're saying that if I ever wanted to switch races this would be the ideal time to do it.

WHAT A DILEMMA!

Become OP.

Join the master race.

Fight the swarm.

Stop the cleansing.

Fight tyranny.

1462420-raynorsraiders_sc2_art1.jpg

Never watched Fuck Slasher because while I don't have a problem with the guy, the only E-sports show I need is SoTG (and Weapon of Choice, wtf happened to Weapon of Choice?!)

Actually, Fuck Slasher and Live on Three do a much better job at covering the scene IMO. Weapon of Choice seems to have gotten replaced by Inside the Game (which is kinda unfocused, a mix of coverage and game tips--how do I defeat 6 pool etc.)

Tntnnbltn

A WASD Keyboard for SC2 would be mighty tempting...

R2AcK.png

Although I guess it would be worth waiting until HOTS in case I change my hotkey set-up :/

Panda help me! I was talking to a friend on fb and he mentioned he loves MLP. I blurted out "Applejack sucks" and he retorted that she is the best pony, and challenged me to defend my accusation. Give me something to say so it sounds like I know what I'm talking about

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Panda help me! I was talking to a friend on fb and he mentioned he loves MLP. I blurted out "Applejack sucks" and he retorted that she is the best pony, and challenged me to defend my accusation. Give me something to say so it sounds like I know what I'm talking about
1). dirt pony is worst pony
2). as a character she's pretty much refused to adapt for a season and a half so far.
3). all of her episodes are tepid at best. [amy rogers tends to write all of her episodes and she's kinda... eh]
4). applebloom talkin' fancy does not redeem a pony.
5). every other character is just... better. being 6 of 6 isn't so bad when 5 of the 6 get 10/10s. >_>
6). racist against zebras.
7). she brings food to sell at a catered galla. what the fuck.

Just looking at the new maps to decide if i want to veto them and i can't say i'm a big fan. I think for now i'll probably just have them both off as protoss and zerg.

fanboi

Banned
Hmmm... DTs is such a ezpz or epic fail unit.

If you don't scout them AND they attack with something like a 6 gate from a FFE, they can just, while you defend against main army, warp prism your bases all day long with dts...

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me

If you don't scout them AND they attack with something like a 6 gate from a FFE, they can just, while you defend against main army, warp prism your bases all day long with dts...
DT's would be fine if you could kill warp prisms without spire tech.

Q8D3vil

yeah, fucking dts.
even banshies are pain in the ass to deal with as zerg but they can't be produced instantly like dts.

fanboi

Banned
yeah, fucking dts.
even banshies are pain in the ass to deal with as zerg but they can't be produced instantly like dts.

Banshees are pain aswell but they die to queens (if the go cloak and fail they are usually far behind) AND as you said... cant mass produce in a second (and that they aren't perm cloaked).

Q8D3vil

Banshees are pain aswell but they die to queens (if the go cloak and fail they are usually far behind) AND as you said... cant mass produce in a second (and that they aren't perm cloaked).
and spore can deal with them easily.
dts can fuck up your shit so fast if u didn't prepare tons of static defenses.

viper is going to have cloak right ? or just the ability to give cloak ?

Top Bottom