• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
shakuras is bad for zerg in all matchups holden.

you don't have to deal with seige tanks so the middle looks great to you.

fanboi

Banned
Let me see... stats:

Antiga Shipyard: 18-9 (66% winrate)
Metalopolis 12-10 (54%)
Shakuras 22-21 (51)
Taldarim 10-11 (47%)
Shattered temple 18-19 (45%)

For me.

Holden

44.3% of them.

qphvwh.png

clearly.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Then stop complaining about maps, clearly zerg can still wins with ""Shity"" Maps like xel'naga, antiga, ETC.
Clearly they are not still winning on 'shitty' maps.
clearly balanced maps do not tilt the winrates heavily in zergs favour.

so clearly there's no excuse to have bad maps.

WedgeX

Banned
You know what looks fun?

That's right, ladies and gentlemen.....qq'ers, it's GAF Night tonight! And we all eagerly await Jasonng's post!

jasonng

You know what looks fun?

That's right, ladies and gentlemen.....qq'ers, it's GAF Night tonight! And we all eagerly await Jasonng's post!

lOAXv.png

Still in crunch mode. In fact I have my last final tomorrow morning. I'll make an appearance tonight though. Sorry guys for missing last week's.

The Weekly NeoGAF Starcraft II Nights
-Wednesdays starting @ 6pm PDT (9pm EST)
-Game types:
<1v1>
<1v1 obs>
<1v1 coaching>
<2v2>
<3v3>
<4v4>
<FFA>
<Team Monobattles>
<Custom Maps>
<Nuclear Arcade>
<Phantom Mode>
<Marrow's Micro Tournament>

Streams
-Corran's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/corran666 (Main Stream)
-Hazard's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vggaming
-Vaultrin's Stream: http://www.justin.tv/vaultrin21

Mumble Info Dump
Main server: IP = chi.eoreality.net and port = 64739
Backup server: IP = 67.23.187.114 and port = 20198
Download Here: http://mumble.sourceforge.net/

the last dragon video i saw had him repeatedly typing 'easy' to his opponent before he won.

it also had battlecruisers

You know i'm almost certain i know which game you're talking about and there was a reason for it. The guy he was playing unpaused the game when dragon went to the toilet (and played for like 10 minutes while he was gone). He was also stream sniping and advertising his reddit.

He doesn't usually do that when i watch.

Balance speak aside, it's time for me to flaunt a little:

This is after 4 seasons of being in Diamond. Finally!!!

Wow congrats man. What race do you play? Hope i can get there one day.

Sliver

I just tuned into Dragon's stream and it was pretty much everything described. He massed reapers and just kept typing "EZ EZ EZ" and got all pissed when the dude said he loved him. Don't see the appeal.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
I just tuned into Dragon's stream and it was pretty much everything described. He massed reapers and just kept typing "EZ EZ EZ" and got all pissed when the dude said he loved him. Don't see the appeal.
yeah but you see the appeal in bw.

[/spoiler]lulz :p[/spoiler]

I can't fucking believe this

Played my placement match against a terran on the new desert map. I kept crushing his small attacks while expanding everywhere. But I started noticing his marines wouldn't fucking die, even though I was upgrading my stuff. 20 minutes later I realized I had been upgrading ranged attack instead of melee, and my lings were 0-3 to his 3-3 marines. I had brood lords, a huge group of Mutas that were annihilating his bases, etc and eventually had no money due to my forces being so cost inefficient.

Platinum now. I'm done with this game

Played my placement match against a terran on the new desert map. I kept crushing his small attacks while expanding everywhere. But I started noticing his marines wouldn't fucking die, even though I was upgrading my stuff. 20 minutes later I realized I had been upgrading ranged attack instead of melee, and my lings were 0-3 to his 3-3 marines. I had brood lords, a huge group of Mutas that were annihilating his bases, etc and eventually had no money due to my forces being so cost inefficient.

The result of your placement match doesn't mean anything as far as i can tell.

Sliver

Yeah I'm pretty sure that placement matches mean nothing. Win or lose you are already pre-determined to get into a certain league based on your MMR.

Spl1nter

I know the rumors have been circling around and I can now confirm and am now proud to say that Spl1nter will be participating in tonight's gaf night.

(._.)

Banned

I got placed a silver when I was in gold beating gold last season. Minor set back but I'm already rank ten some hopefully I can get out of it by Christmas.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you

so are you saying cats is better than you?

Top Bottom