• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Zen

Banned
I can't fucking believe this

Played my placement match against a terran on the new desert map. I kept crushing his small attacks while expanding everywhere. But I started noticing his marines wouldn't fucking die, even though I was upgrading my stuff. 20 minutes later I realized I had been upgrading ranged attack instead of melee, and my lings were 0-3 to his 3-3 marines. I had brood lords, a huge group of Mutas that were annihilating his bases, etc and eventually had no money due to my forces being so cost inefficient.

Platinum now. I'm done with this game

Stick with it.

Who said that watching artosis pat himself on the back for 20 minutes is not entertaining

Did you see the game where he lost like 40 stalkers and some high templar to a bunch of banelings spines and mutas? I only wish players i faced did stuff that stupid.

Sometimes he just makes the weirdest mistakes.

(._.)

Banned
Played 8 ladder games today.

Won 5 lost 3.

1 cannon rush, 1 4-gate, and 1 4-gate that failed by me.

gonna try and get back into gold by Christmas but if I don't I guess I'm gonna aim for Wednesday next week.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Yay for influenza 2 days before Christmas...

sigh

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
you europeans with the mass influenza...

Im sick too -.-''
Yeah... slept from 2pm to 7am. and woke up like 2000 times in-between just because I was literally freezing to death...

fuck

ultron87

Since you guys were wondering, my friend came by to take me to a birthday party. It's why I could only play one game.

Sorry everyone, I would have loved to stay and destroy Dizzy, but it wasn't mean to be today T_T

You were totally going to win too.

fanboi

Banned
Yeah... that new map entombed valley.... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHA

HAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

played 20 games or so yesterday... all my losses was on that map... (and my only win was vs a zerg...)

Vetoed.

zoukka

Jesus christ Khaldor and co. think they are in Europe or something talking about being stoned while playing...

Hope they don't get executed in Korea or something.

So, I have Thursday and Friday off (in addition to Monday) next week, and my hockey practice is at 7:50. This means I will be making an appearance at GAF night next Wednesday! Drunk GAF night! Yay!

Zen

Banned
Well I'm 3- 17 so far fuck this game. I'm so sick of losing to stupid all in bullshit from scrubs. Think I'm going to nuke this account and buy another one. My MMR can never be recovered.

fanboi

Banned
Well I'm 3- 14 so far fuck this game. I'm so sick of losing to stupid all in bullshit from scrubs. Think I'm going to nuke this account and buy another one.

12485382.jpg

(._.)

Banned
Well I'm 3- 17 so far fuck this game. I'm so sick of losing to stupid all in bullshit from scrubs. Think I'm going to nuke this account and buy another one. My MMR can never be recovered.

I lost to a cannon rush yesterday so I know that feel bro :(

nilbog21

Banned
when did it happen ?
i meant the metagame shift that make shattered temple free for terran >_>

honestly i was talking out of my ass but it makes sense to me. if hes gona contain the mid why not just take the gold and put a PF there. what is zerg gona do? o_O

(._.)

Banned
I think HuK and CombatEX are having a show match today for fun. I'll check back later for videos of it but they are supposed to be meeting at 3.

(._.)

Banned
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/16492

Could a high level protoss give me pointers on how to improve my play based off of this replay?

I felt like a did a decent job macroing apart from not using my hot keys and minimap at times.

I also noticed I had a decent lead at one point in time where there was a window for me to get way ahead. I didn't capitalize on this though.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
http://www.sc2replayed.com/replay-videos/16492

Could a high level protoss give me pointers on how to improve my play based off of this replay?

I felt like a did a decent job macroing apart from not using my hot keys and minimap at times.

I also noticed I had a decent lead at one point in time where there was a window for me to get way ahead. I didn't capitalize on this though.

7 gate without pressure will get you to lose games. You just let him sit there and macro up until your late tech came up.

Snowman

Man, I get owned by cheese so hard these days.. Just got beaten by a 6 pool, a 2gate and a 4gate all in a row :( It's like i totally forgot how to deal with that stuff since i got into plat..

(._.)

Banned
ugh, two 30 minute games on the same map against zerg really wares me down. Losing doesn't help either. gonna try and chill then ladder later once I clear my mind.

Top Bottom