• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
whats the counter to early blink stalkers as terran?

i can kill any units because theyll blink em to the back. so any ideas? early on this is way stronger than i would have thought

remz

whats the counter to early blink stalkers as terran?

i can kill any units because theyll blink em to the back. so any ideas? early on this is way stronger than i would have thought

Marauder slow and good position micro ius what i use... :O sitll hard though

Zen

Banned
CombatEX responds to the response RE Team Liquid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBfuf5-kqvQ

Basically said that he's going to work harder and keep moving forward. He wants to start streaming daily, with a Day[9] style format, and will also be doing charity streams one day a week where all profits go to the Red Cross.

Dunno if you still do it, and warning to everybody else: People have been permanently banned for insta leaving and droping their MMR to "change" race.

I can't be bothered, i just play on my regular account and don't worry about my rank (although right now i use my SEA as my protoss account and US as my zerg account).

FoxSpirit

Dunno if you still do it, and warning to everybody else: People have been permanently banned for insta leaving and droping their MMR to "change" race.
Proof??
edit: okay, seems this is against the TOS. Wtf, just tank your account with failed 6 pools, 2 rax and 4 gates :-\

Also, Zerg is still poor. The need for a 3 base vs 2 can be so brutal. Also, wtf Morrow, why did you switch into a TvZ?? In a balanced macro game, tank/ghost will smash you. *tank/ghost smashes him* Eff that.

Keikaku

I assumed it was a talent, since you dont seem to have any other starcraft related ones.
6frBt.jpg

FoxSpirit

Just make sure you don't do a probe rush.
Duh, so easy >.<

Also, for the first time I made a decision so bad a fell slightly angered. SO STUPID.
Bad scout, make Roaches, see lots off Marauders, cancel, ah shit, the larvas are lost. Then come the rines. Also, wtf, where's my banes? Oh, they were out on the field, happily attacking the amaruders on their own . Damn, so ez to hold yet I failed so very very hard.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
FUCK MUTALISK HARASS

DSAJDLKJSALDJLASLKDSAJLDJKSSDJKLJ

from now on massing upgraded vikings, i dont care if i lose the game, i just want to kill the mutas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
from now on massing upgraded vikings, i dont care if i lose the game, i just want to kill the mutas
Vikings? You could literally produce vikings from double reactor Starport for 10 minutes straight and you'll still lose :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Boom! 00:00! 24th December!

MERRRRRYYYYYY CHRISTMAS

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
i just played the most satisfying zvt.

blood and guts everywhere

and i slaughtered those mutalisks

slaaaaaaaaaughtered

SLAAAAAAUUGGGHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAATERRED

Yoshichan

With vikings?! :D

I mean seriously, Tasteless is probably the most handsome and socially advanced member of the SC2 community. He just exerts a level of casual arrogance and confidence. Day9 isn't the most handsome guy (anymore) but he has a magnetic personality. He may not be as attractive as Tasteless but I'd bet cash money that Day9 scores more chicks, or could if he wanted to.

InControl...not the most handsome SCer. But he is also extremely confident and bagged Miss Oregon. Then there's Artosis who, genetically speaking, got the short end of the stick in every possible category. And yet he got a woman pregnant, willingly.

JP is clearly more attractive than Artosis, I mean come on. I think he wins the personality contest as well. And yet he seems more introverted than the grand master hermit that is Artosis. Consider how conflicted, how intimidated, how scared he seemed to be while Mia Rose was on SOTG.

Get a decent hair cut and wear some clothes that disguise the potbelly. Get some facial hair, not too much but enough to make your face stand out a bit more effectively.

Top Bottom