• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Spl1nter

The reason esports can never be a real sport is because sports are sexy, sports stars are sexy. Nothing sexy about is just a bunch of ugly sun deprived nerds battling it out over mountain dew and cheetos.

Every sc2 player is either fat or translucently thin.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
The reason esports can never be a real sport is because sports are sexy, sports stars are sexy. Nothing sexy about is just a bunch of ugly sun deprived nerds battling it out over mountain dew and cheetos.

RicciCup.jpg

sexy

Trickster

Yoshi I have a story for you.

Yesterday I was out shopping for christmas gifts for my family, after I'd bought the gifts I took a quick visit over to the local gamestop store that was on the same street. While I was inside the store, a little girl, 7-8 years comes in with her mother, she walks over the a bunch of game character plushies, and picks up a yoshi plushie. Her mother coldly asks her, why do you want that? The girl answers "it's cute". At this point I'm thinking that this will be a nice heartwarming story to share here, but immediately after that her mother replies "you don't really need crap like that". And they leave the store without getting the yoshi plushie.

I mean seriously, Tasteless is probably the most handsome and socially advanced member of the SC2 community. He just exerts a level of casual arrogance and confidence. Day9 isn't the most handsome guy (anymore) but he has a magnetic personality. He may not be as attractive as Tasteless but I'd bet cash money that Day9 scores more chicks, or could if he wanted to.

InControl...not the most handsome SCer. But he is also extremely confident and bagged Miss Oregon. Then there's Artosis who, genetically speaking, got the short end of the stick in every possible category. And yet he got a woman pregnant, willingly.

JP is clearly more attractive than Artosis, I mean come on. I think he wins the personality contest as well. And yet he seems more introverted than the grand master hermit that is Artosis. Consider how conflicted, how intimidated, how scared he seemed to be while Mia Rose was on SOTG.

Get a decent hair cut and wear some clothes that disguise the potbelly. Get some facial hair, not too much but enough to make your face stand out a bit more effectively.

Ok PD, I know you're into making shitty posts and losing to random casters online but come on, how can a sea turtle have more personality than anything ?

Every sc2 player is either fat or translucently thin.

bisu.jpg

Look at this suave motherfucker.

V_Arnold

Merry Christmas to all of you here! May the spirit of 4gates, failed baneling busts and marine+mule abuser allins follow you through these Holy days!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Just saw Kalle Anka... soooo good

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
it'll be funny when HoTs comes out and pd turns into a stealthh badass with viper/burrow/swarm micro who wrecks us all. >_>

and then he'll lose his passion and lose to totalbiscuit a year later.

I'm trying to make a comeback but it's hard. I've already reached the mountain top in terms of peak viewership, there's not much else for me to accomplish.

gonna play some games today since I don't get CBS booo. Can't watch the Lions :(

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Gave my parents my TV, surround sound, a blu-ray player and the harry potter box!

They love me

Now maybe I can stay at their house for another 6 months

Yoshichan

What happened to Tashis keyboard?

Yoshichan

I got a new keyboard for christmas. It's a logitech gaming keyboard and i took it for a spin this morning. I could barely play it with and i'm struggling to get used to it.

Yoshichan

(._.)

Banned
I have a logitech keyboard. Can't say I have any problems with it. Just don't have much to compare it to. It is a keyboard and my hand feels comfortable on it for the most part.

What are some good keyboard to play SC on?

Q8D3vil

I have a logitech keyboard. Can't say I have any problems with it. Just don't have much to compare it to. It is a keyboard and my hand feels comfortable on it for the most part.

What are some good keyboard to play SC on?
i used to have logitech g15 and it lost the feeling after 1 month of usage.

get mechanical keyboard, i have das and its amazing.

Top Bottom