• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Well I lost another stupid game on that new desert map, this time ZvP. I went 15p16 hatch, he tried to cannon rush and failed miserably; I'm pretty sure he thought I went hatch first.

So the game progresses and I hit a 1-1 timing Roach attack and destroy his newly made third while taking my own third, and then a quick fourth. I destroy his army pretty easily while massing another Roach attack...then I wait.

I get some brood lords, more roaches, and even prepare a nydus attack in the back of his base. I attack and kill the majority of his army, but he's gone Void Ray/Immortal/Blink Stalker. I add some Hydras and Infestors into the mix and whoops, he's switched to Colosus. By that time he took out my fourth with a warp prism, I'm starving for minerals but slowly recover, and ultimately lose to a death ball.

I had the upgrade lead all game. Sigh

zlatko

Banned
Got some better headphones than the ones I had for Xmas for my secret santa gift.

I'm still without my gaming PC, but I installed SC2 on a shitty laptop to run it on lowest so it works fine. Now I can begin the climb to learn Protoss before HotS.

(._.)

Banned
i used to have logitech g15 and it lost the feeling after 1 month of usage.

get mechanical keyboard, i have das and its amazing.

I think I heard about DAS keyboard. they are a bit pricey from what I saw. I may order one since I got some christmas money and my g15 is pretty old. I'm hesitant about getting a new keyboard because I wan't to use it for a week to see if I really like how it feels fo all the games I play.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Cheap 10 dollar keyboards for life.
Screw spending more than that on a mouse or keyboard.

yoshi said:
Gave my parents my TV, surround sound, a blu-ray player and the harry potter box!

They love me

Now maybe I can stay at their house for another 6 months
Someone came into the oil money...

FoxSpirit

No, just the fourth. This keeps happening. I do a nice attack against toss then fall back because why waste units against endless warpgates. Then before I know it I'm getting fucked by an attack

How did he even win 2 base against 4, his main must already have been mined out.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Let me fix that for you:

:3

merry christmas <3
It's actually quite accurate :lol When I spilled water and noticed how some keys stopped working, I threw it on my wall destroying everything that was left of it.

MERRY CHRISTMAS &#9829;
Someone came into the oil money...
I could barely afford it, so XD

Spl1nter

Merry Christmas everyone.

I know you all wished not to be complete scrubs so I am happy to announce that as my present to sc2 gaf I will be giving out lessons on how to be pro like me.

Lesson #1 Dress for success. When playing sc2 I recommend wearing a three-piece suit. Money, suits and sex and sc2. At least you will have one of those down and be on your way to being a proffesional.

2007-07-26-threepiece.jpg

except for jason, he is so bad no one can help him

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
(Almost) new year, new avatar. Can't decide between these 4.

Help me out SC2GAF.

WRsTG.png
pSqHd.png
vSVxE.png
8RubK.png

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
i would of kept the same but if you really really want to change it, then i'd recommend the 1st one

Yea decided to go with the first one, Boxer looks really exhausted in the 3rd one.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

(._.)

Banned
incontrol in korea :O

wonder if he has the ability to qualify for code a these days

iirc he didn't even make GM last season on NA ladder

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
incontrol in korea :O

wonder if he has the ability to qualify for code a these days

iirc he didn't even make GM last season on NA ladder
i've seen him get matched up with diamonds on his kr account.
somehow i dont think he's quite code A level.

Sliver

Not from around here? It's totally Moon. He's teamless and was pretty great while playing and practicing both SC2 and WC3.

Holden

Not from around here? It's totally Moon. He's teamless and was pretty great while playing and practicing both SC2 and WC3.

i posted 3 names that are teamless, and as i said EG has no Wc3 players, who would he practice with... If its moon, he will quit wc3

Top Bottom