• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Holden

Corran <3

french.png

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
1 reactor rax and 1 techlab rax is a solid opening against every race, agree or disagree? im having a lot of success with it.

jasonng

I lost to a terran who built nothing but thors. Fuck my life.

And now I lost to a terran who expanded after massing mauraders!? I DONT GET THIS GAME ANYMORE.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
The Frenchman says he was banned for posting smileys.

jasonng

i crank out the thors hard late game, theyll merk anything but mass rauder, and halt any transition to pure cattlebruisers

You're not getting how bad I am. He only built thors. ONLY.

Just lost to a bane bust. I'm losing to everything but a 4gate. At this rate, blizz is going to suspend my account thinking I'm purposely throwing matches.

I haven't been 4gated yet.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
1 reactor rax and 1 techlab rax is a solid opening against every race, agree or disagree? im having a lot of success with it.

not vs zerg. you'd have no aggressive ability beyond a surprise early octodrop and opening 2rax into bio with fast medivac is a very easy way to die to a baneling bust response to the 2rax.

-COOLIO-

The Everyman
not vs zerg. you'd have no aggressive ability beyond a surprise early octodrop and opening 2rax into bio with fast medivac is a very easy way to die to a baneling bust response to the 2rax.

in the zerg match up i get a fast expand and bunker smartly. itd never work against a 1 base zerg but no problems against a normal 2 base one

jasonng

If you're going to expand, it might as well be a 1 rax expo. That extra rax with tech and a reactor would probably put you behind. Not to mention you're wasting three scvs on gas on tier one units.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
in the zerg match up i get a fast expand and bunker smartly. itd never work against a 1 base zerg but no problems against a normal 2 base one

thats probably because the 2 base zergs arent scouting and are autopiloting into standard passive play. if a zerg sees you fast expanding on a gasless build, you will die to ling/bane pressure.

1rax CC's i just cancel speed, get a nest and rally in slow lings. ezpz.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I just got accused for stream cheating on the Maximusblack stream. He played someone named Yoshi and all of a sudden I noticed my mailbox getting spammed with shit like this:

qQYdZ.png

So I unmute the stream and I'm hearing him talk about Yoshi being a stream cheater and that everyone should go fuck him up. Then they ban me from his channel.

Good job LifesAGlitchTV. Is that what I get for being a fan of you since 2010 when you were small as tiny shit?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Nah I'm not letting this go. Contacting him asap.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I need practice playing this game in preparation for New Years.

Need a bio build for TvT and a solid reactive game plan for TvP. Help.

(._.)

Banned
I just got accused for stream cheating on the Maximusblack stream. He played someone named Yoshi and all of a sudden I noticed my mailbox getting spammed with shit like this:

qQYdZ.png

So I unmute the stream and I'm hearing him talk about Yoshi being a stream cheater and that everyone should go fuck him up. Then they ban me from his channel.

Good job LifesAGlitchTV. Is that what I get for being a fan of you since 2010 when you were small as tiny shit?

What the hell? What a bunch of hostile retards. BM them back.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Nah I'm not letting this go. Contacting him asap.

dude this is the karma bomb to end all karma bombs.

make a reddit post on how people don't stream cheat to win games in his copper division and trash like him should not think themselves popular enough to even be a target of cheaters before they try to fire up their autism brigade of miscreant casuals.

basically lay it on thick with all the ego, trolling and intelligent raging you can. Hit them so hard that you'll get splash damage on anyone who even opens the thread.

hamchan

qQYdZ.png

He did this before and got a massive backlash in a reedit thread. I suggest you also make a reedit thread, don't let this asshole get away with it.

Yoshichan

hamchan

Well it's good that it's fixed I guess. I like drama though, so I would have preferred he got raked over the coals at reddit :-/

Yoshichan

Man I was having a blast, playing solid games all day, then I played a GAFer and shat the bed. I won, but played like shit : /

I hate the lack of momentum and consistency I've had with this game since my return

(._.)

Banned
Should I practice touch typing? Like get a program for it to improve my hotkeys?

cause I hardly use them and I look at the keyboard often. I start out using them but once I get an expansion I move so slow. I also don't use the minimap to go quickly to an area which is the dumbest thing I probably do.

Yoshichan

What're the advantages of touch typing?

Top Bottom