• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Anyone know who was that chick with Jos? I watched his stream but I think I missed the introductions.

Also Jens how are you liking your NAOS 5000? I need a new mouse too the times have changed from the last time I bought one. Now every mouse is like this monstrosity.

45147_800x600_1.jpg
45143_800x600_1.jpg

It looks like a freaking batmobile. Right now I have a old MX518 and I love the feel of it so what would people recommend me? I know I can always just buy another MX518 but I was wondering if there is something better out there?

What the fuck is that? It looks like a bat mobile.

V_Arnold

I want my mouse to...

1) Have a wheel
2) Have a left click
3) Have a right click
4) Let me click the middle button as wheel down

....that is it :p

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
The RAT-mouse is incredibly comfortable and is a God for those who like customization.

Deadly

It looks like a freaking batmobile. Right now I have a old MX518 and I love the feel of it so what would people recommend me? I know I can always just buy another MX518 but I was wondering if there is something better out there?
Get the G400 then. Basically the same as the MX518 but with some tweaks.

FoxSpirit

I want my mouse to...

1) Have a wheel
2) Have a left click
3) Have a right click

Well then, it's either a Logitech MX518 (edit: or G400) or Microsoft Intellimouse for you. Both simple good reliable. I like the 518s shape more but some people prefer the intellimouse.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I want my mouse to...

1) Have a wheel
2) Have a left click
3) Have a right click

Pffffft, casuals!

♥

FoxSpirit

Oh yeah, on Tank/Ghost: the contain is impossible to break. Ultras sniped, Broodlords sniped, Infestors sniped. I imagine something of a counter drop being the only viable answer. Plus Nukes are actually really good for the money, 3 to kill a hatch and much more safe than banes. And if you mix it into a push... your opponent has to go play "find the dot" while you have some "only guy microing is me" time.

Ghosts :-\

Q8D3vil

Oh yeah, on Tank/Ghost: the contain is impossible to break. Ultras sniped, Broodlords sniped, Infestors sniped. I imagine something of a counter drop being the only viable answer. Plus Nukes are actually really good for the money, 3 to kill a hatch and much more safe than banes. And if you mix it into a push... your opponent has to go play "find the dot" while you have some "only guy microing is me" time.

Ghosts :-\
terran can only do that if they have a really good eco.

problem with zerg that their macro is very hard to handle late game unless you are a pro your resources usually get extremely high :/

FoxSpirit

terran can only do that if they have a really good eco.

problem with zerg that their macro is very hard to handle late game unless you are a pro your resources usually get extremely high :/
A third is enough to achieve this. And unlike Toss deathballs where there is a fight, all I have seen from this combo in all games is slow, agonizing death.

Also,you fell into the "pro-trap": doing what the pros do. For you, it's build more macro hatches. ;-)
2 more macro hatches, 2 more queens. Sure, 900 minerals but compared to piling up 5k that is nothing. Happens so easily if you go something like Infestor/Ling. Plus hey, your remaxing capabilities will be boss. :p

fanboi

Banned
Actually Im going to do a mixedtape with constant sound of "Inject" "upgrade" "scout" and put it in a loop.

Im so going GM

Q8D3vil

A third is enough to achieve this. And unlike Toss deathballs where there is a fight, all I have seen from this combo in all games is slow, agonizing death.

Also,you fell into the "pro-trap": doing what the pros do. For you, it's build more macro hatches. ;-)
2 more macro hatches, 2 more queens. Sure, 900 minerals but compared to piling up 5k that is nothing. Happens so easily if you go something like Infestor/Ling. Plus hey, your remaxing capabilities will be boss. :p
i know my macro sucks :/
my biggest problem in tvz is the unit combination.
i can't seem to be able to transition into good unit mixture.

FoxSpirit

i know my macro sucks :/
my biggest problem in tvz is the unit combination.
i can't seem to be able to transition into good unit mixture.
Errr, Ling Bling into Infestor Ling with Mutas is a good standard. Watch out for Marauder Hellion. And get enough Queens and Spores, especially when you see the expansion not coming up (hello cloak banshees). Generally, a bit more static D than pros does wonders when your control isn't up to scratch.
Seriously, at our level, you only beat yourself.

Alternatively, post a replay :)

Yoshichan

Dragon trolling gold league again

Yoshichan

Agreed. Dragon trolling can get old.

Yoshichan

ridiculous :lol

Also, 0 control today. Like, completely zero. Scouts rush roach a minute before the attack. Do nothing about it. Lose.

Fuck my brain today.

Yoshichan

I'll be on it!

Yoshichan

Wait... I'm not making that my avatar. Fuck that! I'll post it here though :lol

Top Bottom