• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Wow... just logged in on WoW and saw one my best NA buddies through Real ID play SC2.

Well, I guess that's that then... NA SC2 bought!

NxLGd.png

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
You need one from the beatdowns the other servers give you.

:lol effort
Hair dye power up only works once in your career and you are using it now? smh

And S2 vs Leta was a really fun watch. 2cm ovie slow drop with fast lurker tech against 2 port wraith and tank opening. Leta holds and then gets to do shenanigans with wraith micro rest of game.
jpwV3KgBUqGe1.jpg

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
what is a myth?
When is the last time you saw stalkers trying to trap a DT in a mineral line while a collosus fired to kill it with splash damage?

Or moving 8 stalkers into the top middle of the map to catch a shuttle because you know he DT opened and had HT tech and guessed shuttle storm drop timing?

He was trying to get with her and she turned him down. During the time when she was on State of the game alot.

haha is that true? Oh well, at least JP tried

Drewbie doesn't win anything, I'm kind of surprised he thinks he can support a wife. Granted she has a job but seriously...what will he be doing in like 5 years?

Q8D3vil

haha is that true? Oh well, at least JP tried

Drewbie doesn't win anything, I'm kind of surprised he thinks he can support a wife. Granted she has a job but seriously...what will he be doing in like 5 years?
coaching is good (for the time being).

catz already have a degree so drewbie probably have one too.

MrKnives

I didn't even know they were dating. Come on GAF keep me up to date!

Also about the EG - JYP - Machine/Strifeco/Axlav/iNcontroL thing. I like Machine so I don't want him to be teamless but lets be honest here. They are in danger being kicked, they haven't done anything yet. Only one who is safe is iNcontroL because of his other talents.

Only thing that is probably saving them not getting payed much. They aren't sending them to any big tournaments except MLG so it's not bad for them. You never know if they start owning :lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I would also have killed myself if I had a picture of Losira behind me.

Yoshichan

Actually I have a pic of Yoshi on my wall... with Knives in a sucking position.
Might aswell switch it up with the following picture:

Hxedj.jpg

Yoshichan

Simply amazing :lol

fanboi

Banned
Jens how is your mixtape working for you? GM yet?

The TL calender looks so sad :( Nothing good coming and no good streams on

I sent it out for approval yesterday to Devil.

For me... I remember my upgrades now! Which is good. I might aswell add "Expand" to that and maybe "Macro hatch" since late game you need like 3 macro hatches atleast.

Nice pic btw... your gf is good with the camera.

MrKnives

I sent it out for approval yesterday to Devil.

For me... I remember my upgrades now! Which is good. I might aswell add "Expand" to that and maybe "Macro hatch" since late game you need like 3 macro hatches atleast.

Nice pic btw... your gf is good with the camera.

Just make a tape that says "Play better" once in a while.

Yoshichan

FFS, this is what happens when we leave EU alone in this thread.
And when you leave US alone, this thread just happens to get bombarded with ponies...

Yoshichan

Top Bottom