• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

suffah

Does maths and stuff
One of my co-workers is getting me interested in SC2.

I'm a RTS newb, but am very competitive.

Would I be at a disgusting disadvantage coming to the party this late in the game? Are there any awful players left that the ladder system would match me up against?

Jokab

One of my co-workers is getting me interested in SC2.

I'm a RTS newb, but am very competitive.

Would I be at a disgusting disadvantage coming to the party this late in the game? Are there any awful players left that the ladder system would match me up against?
Sure, the game is still young and there are new people coming in all the time. Bronze league (the lowest league) players are universally terrible and as long as you can hold the shitty all-ins and cheeses you should be fine, because most of them know nothing else.

ultron87

There will always be bad players at the bottom of the ladder to play.

And with learning a few basic fundamentals you can very quickly become better than those terrible people.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
guess I missed something lol

k85cB.png

Jokab

Cella was skyping with Cheekyduck, a cute australian girl. They both got really drunk so Huk started typing in the chat, telling Cella to stop, and so he did eventually. But not before saying "people hate me/no one loves me", "should I leave slayers?" and other stupid shit that might have threatened his career had he kept going.

it was hilarious nonetheless

Deadly

Wonder if he's just fucking around or it's drunk confessions. Poor guy though spent the new year's streaming.

Yet it's 5:36AM over there and Aphrodite is streaming damn. She also looks so much better than in previous pictures I saw of her.

ultron87

I got Red Alert 3 from the Steam sale yesterday.

Unless there are hotkeys hidden somewhere that I haven't found yet, you have to actually click on icons to build stuff. : /

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
I just realized Aphrodite has alot of my kpop songs in her playlist too :/
My dark side.

RedAlert. All I did back in the day was rush to nukes n shit lol

(._.)

Banned
aphrodite's stream is my new guilty pleasure ~.~

seriously though its like 7 am in korea. did she just get up or...

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
SC2 gaf ♥

HNY

FoxSpirit

Happy new year, SC2GAF!!!

My your swarms grow large, your Templars storm perfectly and your Marines just do what they always did :p

zlatko

Banned
Still got a while for new years here, but happy new years to you all.

My SC2 resolution is that once HotS hits I will play until I am Masters as a Protoss or Zerg.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Let's start 2012 of with some BM, shall we? First game of 2012, first BM of 2012. Classy.

7RNMe.png

ultron87

I love all of you in this year or the next.

Except for Jason, because he hasn't accepted Dr Pepper as his personal Lord and Savior.

Yoshichan

If I'm doing 2 rax FE, when exactly can I punish a protoss who goes DT early on? A raven takes approximately 6 hours and 35 minutes to go through and this piece of shit toss can go expand in every possible location and deny my expansions.

I got Red Alert 3 from the Steam sale yesterday.

Unless there are hotkeys hidden somewhere that I haven't found yet, you have to actually click on icons to build stuff. : /

Red Alert 3 is the first game I've ever played where if you put everything on Ultra you can't see shit in the game, everything is so bright and colors are saturated to hell and back.

Nice water though.

jasonng

I'm on the other side! Happy 2012 sc2. You guys are like family to me, may we continue to bicker like one for the new year.

Yoshichan

Wow, I seriously can not play more than 2 hours without having to suffer serious pain in my right hand... fuck my life.

Top Bottom