• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Is he really? And yea, I'm watching. He just got on NA servers or something?
Yes, he's the best player with most charm, charisma, execution and personality. He single-handedly changed how TvZ (or rather marines vs banelings) worked. I'm amazed that you've managed to miss him out!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
K-pop is significantly worse lmao

Nah. I dont hear Kpop fucking everywhere so I can listen to it just fine.

Is he really? And yea, I'm watching. He just got on NA servers or something?

He is in europe for a tournament that starts in like 1-2 days. newb account so its gonna be some Lulz worthy games. But he is like top 10 players in world.

fanboi

Banned
I'm trying yoshi, I really am!

74QwD.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
:lol I already love this guy
Don't start wishing for too much or you'll end up with my folders :)

edit: fanboi :lol I would have to talk to Evilore so that it wouldn't take 2 years to activate his account!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Can you even send PMs with an account waiting for approval? lol

Are me and tashi looking at the same thing *avatar*

Yoshichan

My Fox... I love you... but did you just turn that song on?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Don't start wishing for too much or you'll end up with my folders :)

edit: fanboi :lol I would have to talk to Evilore so that it wouldn't take 2 years to activate his account!

He's waiting for a GAF account appoval? No way!

Can you even send PMs with an account waiting for approval? lol

Are me and tashi looking at the same thing *avatar*

Hahaha maybe.

HOLY SHIT BIEBER AS I TYPE THIS

Yoshichan

Justin Bieber....sigh

Maybe its time to switch to Hero.
No you're not, Jesus Christ. I'll tell you when you can unmute ._.

I'm sorry about this Tashi, he's usually not like this... it's just that he's in Europe and he's very confused.

Tashi

Hahaha I have no problem with Bieber or him listening to it. I'm not a fan but I'm not a hater either.

Yoshichan

edit: UNMUTE IT CORRAN! It's over!

Just look at that shit... Step aside Huk, this ain't even top 3 control. This is TOP 1 CONTROL.

Yoshichan

Oh god... more Bieber.
And WTF only Platinum?
Yeah, new account now that he's in EU. He won all five placement matches extremely convincingly but Blizzard-placement-match-system sucks ass and gave him platinum #100 :lol

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Don't get the hate for Beiber at all, I really think it's the stigma that is attached. Sounds like all pop music.

If it helps, I hate most american pop music.

edit: you tell us to unmute and i hear what sounds like a teenage girl and a cat being strangled and thrown through an auto tune machine.

You're dead to me.

Yoshichan

How the fuck did that Florix-guy get his character code?

Yoshichan

YOSHI YOU OK?! PLEASE POST IF YOU ARE OK?!

He just told he loved someone on stream
I know. It doesn't worry me, I've got other plans... I just logged in to my platinum troll-account, I'm gonna click find match just as he searches for a match.

Please God, let me be the one. Please.

edit: the name of the account is Silverware btw... look forward to it.

Yoshichan

Is this MKP's first time streaming?
Third time. This is the only time it's actually worked out for him though (sound problems and other technical issues earlier. He only streamed for like 10 minutes).

Yoshichan

Arid, Metalo and Shattered VETO'd.

Yoshichan

The guy I just got to battle asked me why I quit the match immediately... here's our conversation:

7PNDI.jpg

Fucking hysteria ._.

Yoshichan

3 rax all-in the guy who popularized 3 rax all-in? LAWL.
Yoshi finally has use for the 10 accounts
It's a fucking pity I can't have multiple SC2 clients up at the same time... god fucking damn it.

Tashi

3 rax all-in the guy who popularized 3 rax all-in? LAWL.

It's a fucking pity I can't have multiple SC2 clients up at the same time... god fucking damn it.

I can't imagine what your desktop looks like. For some reason I just picture a horrible mess of icons and shortcuts lol

Yoshichan

I can't imagine what your desktop looks like. For some reason I just picture a horrible mess of icons and shortcuts lol
It's mostly bombarded with Foxer-dedicated folders and pictures (half of them are from Hazaro, he's great at taking pictures during GSL) :p

edit: you know it's serious when my latest 20 Facebook images are of Foxer, I changed my SC2 name to Marinechan, I have dedicated so much time and money on Foxer-related signs and much more ._.

Yoshichan

Well, he's already fighting people in masters... fuck. If I can't even meet him in-game, how will I ever be able to meet him irl?

Top Bottom