• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
First loss is against a toss... color me surprised.

Fanboi :lol
Plane ticket.

I'll hug him on your behalf when I see him.
Like, I'm not even ready to meet him. After the Dreamhack-fiasco I had to deal with, I lost so much faith in myself. He could be outside my house knocking on my door and I wouldn't be sure if I'd open the door or not.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
First loss is against a toss... color me surprised.

Fanboi :lol

Like, I'm not even ready to meet him. After the Dreamhack-fiasco I had to deal with, I lost so much faith in myself. He could be outside my house knocking on my door and I wouldn't be sure if I'd open the door or not.
Loss?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
I'm almost crying here... please tell me I'm not the only one who witnessed that defense.

Yoshichan

Such a beast... oh my God.

Yoshichan

Terran so OP!
Clearly :D!

6ALVj.jpg

5500 viewers for MKP, 2000 for ForGG and 3000 for the IM stream (although it is rising pretty quickly). That's a shit load of viewers and all for terran lol. I'm expecting to see some of these builds on the ladder soon.

Striek

Aww getting terran as random ;_;

Zergs allin was scary, MVP came so close to losing his first match streaming, sick hold.

Did he ask him about mech vs toss (I had to step away for a minute)

Even though we already know the answer it would be gratifying to see artosis wrong... again

Why would anyone watch the inferior MarineKing stream when you could watch the superior Hwanni+Team IM stream?

Edit: Nevermind, just heard MarineKing's sweet music. Fuck off IM.

Edit 2: What the fuck MarineKing's micro is absurd.

zargle

Does anyone know who is doing the commentating for the IM stream? They just said they are trying to get tasteless to play with them in the future and train up his protoss.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
The times I watched MVP playing at Blizzcon (behind him) I didn't see anything amazing happen, or any super game sense. Anything impressive happen on MVP stream?

FoxSpirit

MVP showing how totally balanced mech ghost is.
Yeah, if there is one thing in the game that is op, it's mech-ghost vs Zerg. Didn't observe as closely how things are for toss but should be far better since neither voids nor colossi nor immortals can be sniped. Their problems are elsewhere *massemp cough*

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
So pumped for HSC4!

Is that today? Did someone make a thread for it?

Edit: NVM

( 19 hours, 3 minutes )
Event Time: 22:00 KST

14:00 CET

08:00 EST

05:00 PST

08:00 EST

Top Bottom