• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Well, I think Panda looks attractive. THERE, I SAID IT.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
cDi4g.png

Captain basche is alive!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
You guys are all hot.

Hot, but dumb. Dumb, and hot.

:(

Tuesdays are our longest day of the week. I liked going home knowing SOTG would be on in an hour or so, giving me time to cook something and relax

Yoshichan

This game is the best game I've ever played

Yoshichan

It's amazing how much one zealot and one stalker can ruin a terrans day. Fuck this game.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
386392_216982281717930_183610835055075_493906_1318156994_n.jpg

IM's trophy cabinet.

Also IM will start their streaming tonight. They're doing it differently to other people, they're having a team stream and using it for show's (a bit like FXO's team channel)

20:00pm KST tonight feating IM Coach, NesTea and Hwanni

386392_216982281717930_183610835055075_493906_1318156994_n.jpg

IM's trophy cabinet.

Also IM will start their streaming tonight. They're doing it differently to other people, they're having a team stream and using it for show's (a bit like FXO's team channel)

20:00pm KST tonight feating IM Coach, NesTea and Hwanni

This could be amazing, i am definitely more interested in this than the AOL.

Yoshichan

pain and agony... good night

Yoshichan

OH. MY. FUCKING. GOD. Woke up to this! FOXER AT MORE FOREIGN EVENTS THIS YEAR :D!!!

Tt-eSPORTS has announced a global partnership with Prime:

9zg2k.png

Tt eSPORTS and Korean Starcraft II team PRIME have announced a partnership today for Korea and global events in 2012. The partnership is effective immediately and will provide a cornerstone for Tt eSPORTS to begin entering the professional Korean Starcraft II scene that is so popular to worldwide fans. In keeping with the mission goal of providing the perfect user experience, Tt eSPORTS is hopeful that this partnership will continue to reinforce the quality and effectiveness of its gaming gear as it has over the course of 2010 and 2011.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=300374

Yoshichan

You guys are both crazy
hot.

Yoshichan

This is fucking balls. I have THREE sources where I get info when he streams (Facebook MKP, Email and on my phone) and none of them told me that he started streaming. How many hours did I miss? When did he start today?

edit: Yup, fuck my "friends" for not messaging me. I guess no sleep for me today!

edit 2: God, I could stare at him for hours upon hours.

Corran Horn

This is fucking balls. I have THREE sources where I get info when he streams (Facebook MKP, Email and on my phone) and none of them told me that he started streaming. How many hours did I miss? When did he start today?

edit: Yup, fuck my "friends" for not messaging me. I guess no sleep for me today!

edit 2: God, I could stare at him for hours upon hours.

I think it started like 30mins ago

Yoshichan

Some issues with his mouse, I think? He's restarting the stream.

248hw.jpg

I need to find a way to open this...

edit: League of Legends... yeah, it's obviously not Foxers computer.

Sliver

Some issues with his mouse, I think? He's restarting the stream.

[IM G]http://i.imgur.com/248hw.jpg[/IMG]

I need to find a way to open this...

edit: League of Legends... yeah, it's obviously not Foxers computer.

Doesn't he play League? Bunch of Koreans love it.

Yoshichan

Doesn't he play League? Bunch of Koreans love it.
If he plays it, he doesn't want to talk about it because he hasn't mentioned it even once in his Twitter.

Corran Horn

He probably doesnt have it set to auto record vods? or does he?

edit:
nvm he does. I know someone who is gonna DL that shit lol

Yoshichan

That miss-click made me cringe ._.

I still ♥ you my fox!
nvm he does. I know someone who is gonna DL that shit lol
I'm not sure if you meant me but I'm already recording this on FRAPS to make sure :lol

Yoshichan

ffs bronzies, good job embarrassing yourself.

2lL2P.jpg

Wow his English is pretty decent. Will watch until 5AM probably. :S
♥ 8:50am for you MKP ♥

Corran Horn

I'm not sure if you meant me but I'm already recording this on FRAPS to make sure :lol
Alot of places auto record your stream onto their video archives. Then you can use a browser video downloader addon to DL the source.
Basically how I dl my twitch.tv vods.

But that requires own3d to record the vods automatically and I have no idea if they do or there is a easy way to see them all.

Top Bottom