• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
fainboi, just as you PMed me his character code, GUESS WHO JUST ACCEPTED MY REAL ID INVITE? Yes sir!!! I don't need no stinkin', lousy character code now that I've got DAT REAL ID! ♥

0UI2l.png

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Stalker Gaf in full force.
Not a stalker at all! He could've declined me if he wanted to, but my message to him contained at least three ♥'s so he probably couldn't resist!

Deadly

Damn that's awesome and all but why would he even accept that? Either you're somehow exceptional or he's going to start adding everyone, which is kind of a bad idea :lol

Yoshichan

Damn that's awesome and all but why would he even accept that? Either you're somehow exceptional or he's going to start adding everyone, which is kind of a bad idea :lol
Yeah he's already got 20 Real ID friends (this account is approx. 2 ½ months old) ._. But I don't care, I'm so happy!!!! Too bad I did it on one of my troll accounts...

Aylinato

START FIGHTING! START FIGHTING!

I demand more sibling drama.

I can't be too mean, he broke his toe the other week on the same foot he broke a bone, and the same section of the foot.

Once he recovers I can make fun of his foot!

Also he needs to text me more!

Also I know how to make DT's better than him!

Aylinato

You haven't texted me all week, brosef.

And GAF Night is always Wednesday!

maybe if someone would respond to my funny texts I would more oftten!!!

also, GAF night has been Tuesdays before, when MrMister was running it, before he quit GAF night(cause he works wednesdays)

I also led GAF nights on Tuesdays, but then you guys moved it back to Wednesday(where it should be) but I wasn't able to make it last spring

the more you know *

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I might attend GAF night this week.

Yoshichan

losing to goldies and plats today, yay. It's really too bad that this "competitive" game turned out to be rock paper scissors with slightly better graphics.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
losing to goldies and plats today, yay. It's really too bad that this "competitive" game turned out to be rock paper scissors with slightly better graphics.
When will you start streaming?
Do you have a webcam?

Setup Xsplit and I'll watch for sure.

Yoshichan

Yesterday = Best control I've ever had in my entire life. Solid 140 apm and barely any missclicks.

Today = Terrible control, run hellions into mass spinecrawlers, put marines infront of marauders, 15-unit splits against banelings, pull all my SCVs from mineral and gas when I wanted to build two turrets, build two engineering bays and don't upgrade a single thing the whole match, scout double robo colossi and end up producing more medivacs instead of vikings, accidentally pick my units up in my medivacs. And much more. Over and over again. Lose to diamond scrubs - play on troll account - lose to plats. I don't think I've ever been this frustrated in my entire life. No joke, I want to rip my own jaw off and feed it to my balls.

This game is gonna be the end of me. I swear to God.
When will you start streaming?
Do you have a webcam? .
I'll do it sometime.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
I draw my conclusion from watching KSL, not my own play. I haven't even been hit once by mech/ghost in my career so far. :p

Ugh, I have this one friend who literally defines balance based on his own play (Diamond). If he cannot beat a build or a race it's suddenly completely overpowered and Blizzard needs to change it, and he will never stop bitching about it.

Trying to make that SOB watch GSL hasn't been successful either.

Yoshichan

Yeah. That's it for me. Probe killed my SCV building the rax and I was spazing out during it so I couldn't protect him. I gg'd out of it.

GG NO RE, no SC2 for me for at least 3 months.

Sliver

Yeah. That's it for me. Probe killed my SCV building the rax and I was spazing out during it so I couldn't protect him. I gg'd out of it.

GG NO RE, no SC2 for me for at least 3 months.

I just watch it now. Every now and then I'll get the mindset "Shit, I've been playing so long that I should be masters" and get all pumped to ladder. Then I lose a 30 minute game to some gold league, rage, and quit forever. This happens about 3 times a week.

Yoshichan

Decent list. I haven't read much about Bastion but I know that everyone loves that game. I also heard that it was four hours long... can you somehow expand that to at least 15 hours through side-quests or something?
I just watch it now. Every now and then I'll get the mindset "Shit, I've been playing so long that I should be masters" and get all pumped to ladder. Then I lose a 30 minute game to some gold league, rage, and quit forever. This happens about 3 times a week.
God, I hear you bro. I play very regularly lately but I can't believe how up-and-down my skill (execution and mouse control) varies each day.

zoukka

Yoshi you are so invested in this game, you should find a practice partner that could point out the mistakes and improve your play. It's so weird to read about you always playing and slowly growing a cancer in your balls because of it.

Yoshichan

Yoshi you are so invested in this game, you should find a practice partner that could point out the mistakes and improve your play. It's so weird to read about you always playing and slowly growing a cancer in your balls because of it.
I'm playing with practice partners from my gaming organization (Gamesense) occasionally but 90% of the time they're playing what they're best at, which is WoW 3's and BLC unfortunately ._.

zlatko

Banned
I'm playing with practice partners from my gaming organization (Gamesense) occasionally but 90% of the time they're playing what they're best at, which is WoW 3's and BLC unfortunately ._.

Join NA server, and take me under your wing. Since you are diamond EU with Terran, that means you could take me to about Gold in NA with Terran right?

;)

Yoshichan

Join NA server, and take me under your wing. Since you are diamond EU with Terran, that means you could take me to about Gold in NA with Terran right?
Sorry bro.
I'm currently mid-silver in NA.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
just for fun, did u guys vote in the GOTY 2011 thread?

here were my picks:

1. Dark Souls
2. Bastion
3. Bulletstorm
4. Portal 2
5. Marvel vs Capcom 3
6. Dead Space 2

Here would be a quick list of my games. I didnt vote so shrug.

1. MLB The Show
2. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
3. Disgaea 4
4. Uncharted 3
5. Zelda: Skyward Sword
6. Battlefield 3
7. Portal 2
8. PixelJunk Monsters Online Beta
9. Gears of War 3
10. Killzone 3

ultron87

My list: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=33960719&postcount=1221

1) Portal 2
2) Dark Souls
3) Saint's Row The Third
4) You Don't Know Jack
5) Dead Space 2
6) Mario 3D Land
7) Magic the Gathering Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
8) Bastion
9) Radiant Historia
10) Rayman Origins

Naturally, my 2011's 2010 Game of the Year was Starcraft 2.

I didn't include Skyrim because I've only played 5 hours or something so far and it hasn't really grabbed me yet.

Top Bottom