• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
What is this Shirt thing with Arto?

Artosis?

Dude made an artosis pylon shirt, gave one to day9
apshirt.jpg

People wanted it as well so the dude put up a website to sell them. Artosis emailed him asking to not sale it with his name. Dude agreed and removed the artosis name.

artosisless.jpg

During this reddit was going crazy that artosis would force him to remove his name as he has no copywrite/trademark/etc on his name.

Sliver

That shit is so much better than the trash on Handsome Nerd. Everything on that site is pure garbage, the one above is subtle and has a great design.

Keikaku

Corran Horn

Everyone who whines about how bad the game is or how shitty they are at it, need to take one look at this dude.

c1Nd2.jpg

That's Matthew Fink and his SC2 ID is 'LookNoHands'. He has no limbs and therefore, obviously, no hands. That picture, for reference, was taken at the Code A qualifiers in Korea. Where he had just been knocked out of the 2nd round.

Here is a cool interview of him with MrBitter.

This guy plays Starcraft 2 better than almost any of us and he does it without his goddamned hands.

should make a thread about that dawg. Make gaming gaf smile. :]

For context: Matt is currently in Korea and has spent the last 2 days at GSL Code A qualifiers. He was knocked out in the second round yesturday (Jan 5th) and came today to support me (I was also knocked out in the second round). Yesturday, we had a keyboard problem where the Korean setting were making the right ctrl button unusable and it was Coach Lee who was finally able to figure things out and help us navigate the various menus (neither of us can read korean characters). He's a really great guy and he was very interested in Matt's current gaming career (traveling through Europe/Asia on a Watson Fellowship). After we were done speaking he asked to take a photo of Matt with his cell phone, Matt (obviously) obliged.
tl;dr I really just wanted to rant about how awesome coach lee is. Matt's cool too i guess
Coach Lee sounds so cool. Yet his team is always in chaos :/

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
GG's Corran. My Terran is not as good as your terran. I do feel like I'm getting better though, which is nice.

Corran Horn

GG's Corran. My Terran is not as good as your terran. I do feel like I'm getting better though, which is nice.

Yep your banshees could have beat me if I didnt have a starport up.

My recommendation is either think about expo'ing more if your going to be sitting around, or use the 2 base aspect and attack. Ideally should have more units for a period of time if Im getting my 3rd base.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Yep your banshees could have beat me if I didnt have a starport up.

My recommendation is either think about expo'ing more if your going to be sitting around, or use the 2 base aspect and attack. Ideally should have more units for a period of time if Im getting my 3rd base.
I thought I had you for sure. I was amazed by how many Vikings you got up right away. It's kind of a shitty situation because I'm already so invested in banshees with 3 Starports that I knew I was fucked. How do I recover from that? Crushed lol

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
oh sweet jesus. Cassandra came out of her coma as carter was taking her into the nuclear bunker to leave her to die.

WHAT WILL SHE DO NOW

edit: wrong thread :(

Corran Horn

I thought I had you for sure. I was amazed by how many Vikings you got up right away. It's kind of a shitty situation because I'm already so invested in banshees with 3 Starports that I knew I was fucked. How do I recover from that? Crushed lol

Well you should have attacked further with your banshees. I want you to attack everything in my natural because my starport is in my main plus whatever else defenses I can build to hold off your attack.

oh sweet jesus. Cassandra came out of her coma as carter was taking her into the nuclear bunker to leave her to die.

WHAT WILL SHE DO NOW

edit: wrong thread :(
silly sea

Striek

Everyone who whines about how bad the game is or how shitty they are at it, need to take one look at this dude.

Holy shit, thats the dude who was providing live reports on TL of the code A qualifiers yesterday. Didn't think his ID was literal.

c1Nd2.jpg

That's Matthew Fink and his SC2 ID is 'LookNoHands'. He has no limbs and therefore, obviously, no hands. That picture, for reference, was taken at the Code A qualifiers in Korea. Where he had just been knocked out of the 2nd round.

Here is a cool interview of him with MrBitter.

This guy plays Starcraft 2 better than almost any of us and he does it without his goddamned hands.

What the hell, how is that possible? I need to watch that video just to satisfy my curiosty, that's amazing.

Holy shit, thats the dude who was providing live reports on TL of the code A qualifiers yesterday. Didn't think his ID was literal.

I didn't even notice his ID.

silly sea

I can honestly say i have no idea what that post means lol.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Sorry ugguys :(

I'm now starting to think those Work emails I jsust sent might not have been as coherent as i thought they might have been

I'm just watching this now and the moment where he actually started playing i started laughing. Not because i was making fun of him but it was more a feeling of "What the fuck, no way". Looking at Mr Bitters face i think he had the exact same reaction.

Also i haven't been a big fan but massive props to incontrol for helping him out as much as he has. He also doesn't really mention this at all which in my mind makes it a much more impressive gesture. It has certainly made me respect him a little more.

Top Bottom