• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

the only thing worse than hiphop is spoken word poetry and talentless hacks like mewithoutYou.

if you have a story to tell, you better do it on 2-necked guitars with at least 12 strings each.

Q8D3vil

the only thing worse than hiphop is spoken word poetry and talentless hacks like mewithoutYou.

if you have a story to tell, you better do it on 2-necked guitars with at least 12 strings each.

i just checked them out and i can't believe this kind of music even exist.
damn

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
i missed gsl...

fanboi

Banned
Holy shit!

I just checked one in my leagues matches and saw a lost against a dude... put myself in queue to find a game... and lo and behold that same opponent that my league pal lost against.

Coincidences!

zlatko

Banned
Yoshi! I know you are still hooked on that WoW, but you should give SWTOR a shot. I played WoW for about 2 years on and off in total, and based off of that experience, I'm having quite the blast with this mmo in the early stages so far.

You might dig it a lot man. It's similar in a lot of ways, while also being different in other ways, and it does a great job at trying to narrate a Star Wars story about your character.

You could play on a server with me. :O

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
zlato, you know I love you man, but it's not happening :(

Yoshichan

From other thread:
Okay what's going on now? I'm playing SC2 and it says that I have 240fps but it's actually stuttering like a whore. It's never actually "stopping" but it feels like 30fps.

Anyone?
Just started happening today.

Yoshichan

d3dOverrider with tripple buffering and vsync will help you out here.
The weird thing is that this problem showed up out of nowhere... Is that normal?

edit: why isn't Google finding a link to download d3dOverrider? Only weird fucking links from Megaupload and shit.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
It's installed with Rivatuner, not its own isntaller.
Not sure if MSI Afterburner auto installs it, just type it in your Win 7 search bar

Yoshichan

It's installed with Rivatuner, not its own isntaller.
Not sure if MSI Afterburner auto installs it, just type it in your Win 7 search bar
Hmm... nothing is showing up when I search for it.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Its so nice to have my CPU running so cool now with my silent PC case. Now I get to every the world of overclocking...

Yoshichan

Forced V-sync and triple buffering through d3dOverrider and now it's running even shittier and it says it's running at 60fps.

edit: tried it out at fullscreen and now it's locked at 60fps but seems "sluggish" when I move my camera... God, PC-gaming has fucked me in the ass lately. I just want to throw everything in the fucking garbage can and go back to inferior console-gaming. At least that doesn't give me cancer in my balls every 5 minutes.

Forced V-sync and triple buffering through d3dOverrider and now it's running even shittier and it says it's running at 60fps.

edit: tried it out at fullscreen and now it's locked at 60fps but seems "sluggish" when I move my camera... God, PC-gaming has fucked me in the ass lately. I just want to throw everything in the fucking garbage can and go back to inferior console-gaming. At least that doesn't give me cancer in my balls every 5 minutes.

Mail computer to me pls. Will pay shipping.

Yoshichan

Hazaro saves the day again, thanks man, I really appreciate it!

god dammit, I paid for the new GSL season ($14.99), ordered a pizza, and went about my merry business. Pizza gets here and I watch the first match...then I start the second match and I get a prompt saying I need to buy a ticket wtf.

I checked my bank account and no charges have gone out today...soo maybe it's a super slow processing or something. I don't want to accidentally pay twice so I guess I'll have to wait and see what happens sigh.

Top Bottom