• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

ogsmc_girlfriend_gf.jpg

MC has a hot korean girl while PD has the smell of catspajamas spunk all over him.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Eh, she's okay. I'm actually more interested in the picture behind them.

J2d

Obviously a lot of tweaking with these new units will have to be done (and some might even turn out completely different. A good example is the Replicator). Some older units are also going to be taken down (Motherboard, Carrier).
wtf why are they removing the mothership?

I'm disappointed that I have to pay $25 a season if I want mobile access for GSL. Mobile ended up being the only way I watched last year, so the light version won't end up working out for me.

Super/Hero units don't fit Starcraft as well as they thought. In unrelated news only one Thor can be on the field at a time and has been significantly buffed.

Yeah i hope they re think that terrible thor change, hero units should just be removed altogether. I also hope they don't get rid of the carrier for that piece of shit anti muta unit.

Zzoram

I'm disappointed that I have to pay $25 a season if I want mobile access for GSL. Mobile ended up being the only way I watched last year, so the light version won't end up working out for me.

What?

The Ad-Supported Premium Monthly for $19.99 includes everything, and is the only deal that makes sense since it's the only way to also get GSTL.

TheExodu5

Banned
Super/Hero units don't fit Starcraft as well as they thought. In unrelated news only one Thor can be on the field at a time and has been significantly buffed.

Isn't that a bit contradictory?

edit: just checked out the GSL site...haven't watched it in a really long time. What the heck happened to Tastosis? Also, why are there seemingly no matches even though Season 1 started on December 19th. When I go to the schedule, everything is blank.

ultron87

Isn't that a bit contradictory?

edit: just checked out the GSL site...haven't watched it in a really long time. What the heck happened to Tastosis? Also, why are there seemingly no matches even though Season 1 started on December 19th. When I go to the schedule, everything is blank.

Season 1 technically started with the Up and Down matches. But actual Code S/A games don't start till tonight. Tastosis still cast Code S.

Mairu

I don't know if anyone's made one already but I've been somewhat preoccupied so I haven't been able to make the GSL 2012 S1 thread - someone else (Corran?) is perfectly welcome to make it ;o

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Not it.

I'll make one. I'll put cool pictures of Master Chief and stuff.

True story: I only played Halo because I wanted to see what happens to Sergent Johnson. In unrelated news, Halo 3 sucks.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
The Koreans are coming? Again?
Its been a long while since FXORaelcun blogged that the Koreans are coming to steal your pennies.
Well, here it is again…. The Koreans are coming.
A wittle bwirdy told me this morning that a certain number of brood war persons will be playing sc2 professionally in approximately 40 days time.
These pros are A team pros.
Whilst I am not fully familiar with the names (I am for sure not going to openly state who they are for risk of being insulted) I know that their results are very solid and consistent from brood war.
They have been playing sc2 for approximately 5 months so far, and from what I am told, they only play sc2 now during practice time.
This my dear friends, is the beginning. The beginning of what will soon be the true starcraft pro scene.
So in the true theme of what I have been preparing for for a while now. I will grow my finger nails so that when two of these bw pros meet in sc2, I can bite them off in what is surely going to be some nail biting sc2. Like Leenock vs MVP gsl semis… I think I bit my finger nails until they bled.
Looking back at this blog, I have been so vague I should write for TMZ…
Call me PerezBoss
Peace
http://fxoboss.tumblr.com/

Happy yet Haz?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yeah I saw that.
Depends what A teamers (probably the low end), but if they have a decent records and actually train I bet they will make the majority of Code S in 2 seasons (or however the up/down system works out now). Point is really goddam fast.
Hopefully Blizzard hurrys up and makes everything OP as shit in the Protoss expansion so we can have some good games.

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
40 is a large number and is what surprises me the most if true. That is like sucking all the players who the good players have to beat up for money. Worrying for BW. Hopefully Blizzard hurrys up and makes everything OP as shit in the Protoss expansion so we can have some good games.
40 [days] is the timeframe, not the number of players.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
4 Nexus and 16 gates can make 64 food of army anywhere on the map in in 25s post 200/200, sounds pretty imba to me.

Isn't everyone not in Korea besides Sen ass?

I've not actually checked up on the Taiwan scene since the ladders crossed over.

I should do so some day soon

Top Bottom