• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Zzoram

Because everyone knew only Taeja, Stephano and HerO had a chance to win this from the start and there weren't enough drama matches to garner a high activity thread.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
This lag is making me wonder if we're in 2012 or 2002.

Yoshichan

Wow, HerO is smart. I'll give him that.

Yoshichan

calder

Good for Targa. Hero being Hero, his liquipedia entry should just be a gif of him wiping the flop sweat from his brow. :\

Yoshichan

(._.)

Banned
glad he beat hero. hero seemed to underestimate him.

targa bm incontrol LMAO. this crowd is crap also. jesus lighten up, MLG at least cheers when there is an upset.

Yoshichan

what he doesn't realize is that he's just as bad as incontrol.

Haunted

Not complete korean semis. Does that help the viewer numbers or hurt?
Help, but I'll just go ahead and say it we would have 5-10k more if Stephano were still in this.

I agree, especially when they are fueling an inane meme as in this case. At first the eg curse drivel was amusing as it seemed to be just people trolling, but apparently they actually believe in it and think they are funny by spamming it whenever they lose games. Some kind of cognitive dysfunction
SC2 memes generally aren't funny, whether it's USA chants for Stephano, the EG curse or Husky embarrassing himself with music bits.

Holden

Because everyone knew only Taeja, Stephano and HerO had a chance to win this from the start and there weren't enough drama matches to garner a high activity thread.

hero hasn't been good lately, he lost to scarlett not long ago;

but i guess he can maintain code S, the fuck

Can't do marathon games i guess lol;

ghst

thanks for the laugh
hero hasn't been good lately, he lost to scarlett not long ago;

but i guess he can maintain code S, the fuck

Can't do marathon games i guess lol;
hero has been mercilessly slaying in gsl, barely dropped a map this season. maybe he can't get his "medicine" through customs and crumbles into a sweaty fumbling chokebot by the last day of every foreign tournament.

Yoshichan

WOW, this TvT is really good

Vaporak

hero has been mercilessly slaying in gsl, barely dropped a map this season. maybe he can't get his "medicine" through customs and crumbles into a sweaty fumbling chokebot by the last day of every foreign tournament.

lol I never considered it but not getting his usual placebo could really mess him up if he really think's it's important. >.>

Deadman

Rachel: Targa, some people are calling you the european incontrol. How do you feel about that?

Targa: Not that great because he's not very good at starcraft

ghst

thanks for the laugh
lol I never considered it but not getting his usual placebo could really mess him up if he really think's it's important. >.>
it's more than a placebo, it's basically a requirement for hero to play dosed in order to show anything like his best form.

Yoshichan

Norway has no chance. Just leave.

Sliver

it's more than a placebo, it's basically a requirement for hero to play dosed in order to show anything like his best form.

What does he take? I've always had a suspicion that Naniwa takes some performance enhancing drugs due to his gigantic pupil size at most tournaments.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
What does he take? I've always had a suspicion that Naniwa takes some performance enhancing drugs due to his gigantic pupil size at most tournaments.
i remember hearing that adderall is the performance enhancer of choice over there, so i guess that.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I'm leaving now so I missed just about everything except a Targa vs Lucifron
There were some good games right? Right?

Yoshichan

lucky kiss

wow

(._.)

Banned
Yea, she may have not even touched him. We saw it from the other angle and it didn't look like she went in all the way. She probably did though.

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Didn't see it, was it just a kiss on the cheek?
that's how it started, but his allure pulled her in like an industrial electromagnet and she just blew him right there and then, the crowd went wild and now he's the favourite to become the next spanish prime minister.

Top Bottom