• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Holden

YA I KNO

im thinking of reselling my old stuff to pretty much get a gfx for "free" or close

Cause i can't really afford one atm

gfxs cards are fucking expensive :(

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
SC II gives 0 fucks about your GPU really. Just put things on medium and you easily get 60fps+ with an i5.

The 1mb/s up is the main thing.

Run gamecapture on SCII with XSplit if you have pro, or use DXTory to pipe the game to an XSplit cam.

Stream at Faster, Quality 10, 750mbps bitrate and buffer @ 540p and see how it looks. Maybe FPS at 25 instead of 30. Make sure to manually test which twitch server to use as well.

Holden

naw i dont have pro, but i still dont have the parts so i can't test. I think ffsplit is better if you dont have xsplit pro.

But ya, i ll do alot of testing once i get all my stuff

Zzoram

Hwanni is a good manager and translator, exactly what EG was missing. Hwanni was a good acquisition.

Actually, ToD claims Hwanni is a bad manager. Time will tell how this turns out.

Zzoram

TheNix, scogoth, spl1nter, mcrae, you guys still here?

Panda and I were chatting on Steam and realized we haven't heard from you guys in a while.

IPL5 has GSL World and GSL Finals. Might be a good event to watch.

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
please, stop.

im embarrassed :(

especially that first run of me, hahahahha

iePXuSHzlUgJK.gif

scogoth and splinter usually play BF3.

I really want to play BF3 again but I have no DLC and dont feel like getting premium :/

Corran Horn

To be fair, even though I don't really watch it, NASL is likely the best online league out there right now

Sure best online...but thats very meh statement for me. I still dislike most of their casters and how the tournament is run which kinda takes alot out of it for me (also feels like alot of dead air time where Im waiting for games). I would rather watch IPL stuff most of time.

Mairu

Sure best online...but thats very meh statement for me. I still dislike most of their casters and how the tournament is run which kinda takes alot out of it for me (also feels like alot of dead air time where Im waiting for games). I would rather watch IPL stuff most of time.

I would rather listen to Gretorp and Frodan over HD and Painuser :p

Corran Horn

I would rather listen to Gretorp and Frodan over HD and Painuser :p

Ill be honest. I mostly have it on mute so I dont mind lol. I think I like IPL more because the quality of games (feels like more koreans there via team leagues or whatever) and the wait time between games is shorter.

But I also prefer HD/Pain over Anything/Gretorp

Aaron

I'm reaching the point where Apollo is the only caster I can stand. Tastosis has gotten so damn repetitive lately.

Top Bottom