• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Li Kao

He can play sc and on bnet but he wont be able to add it to his bnet 2.0 account (w/e) where he can download the game whenever he wants. anybody confirm this?

Hmm I didn't think about that possibility. Still I just checked my bnet account and there is no trace of a Stracraft 1 linked to my account. So I'm still not sure if I have indeed locked the game by installing it the first time or not.
I just want my buyers to be 100% satisfied, don't like it when all is not perfect. And I would gladly do without a long disclaimer in my ebay page warning about that.
The game is mint, the buyer is happy, I'm not asking for more. Fuck this DRM risk on an old game offered as a bonus.

Holden

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCUg2qLx4HE

ZERG EXPANSION, ONLY ONE NEW ZERG UNIT CAN DANCE.

And they are gonna add new dance depending who has the best submission ( check video), hope its gangnam stlye

and in other news, scarlett has won the most money per game ratio

l0HBa.png

sad especially that its mostly foreigners;

Mairu

MLG vs KeSPA thing you play 2 matches. Not Best of 3 or 1. 2 matches so it can end 1-1 :eek:

I saw the results (but didn't watch, like I'm going to pay for that...) - spoiler tagged in case anyone paid and is watching the vods or whatever

Huk 2-0 Bisu? Time to retire and join the military.

Zzoram

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_vs_Proleague_Invitational/Regular_Season

DAY 1 Results

KeSPA
==============
sKyHigh 6-0
Flash 6-0
Rain 6-0

soO 6-0
EffOrt 5-1
FanTaSy 5-1

Last 5-1
hyvaa 4-0
Stork 4-2
Bisu 4-2

Soulkey 4-2
RorO 4-2
sOs 4-2
Light 4-2
BaBy 3-1
herO 3-3
Jaedong 1-1

NA
============
ViBE 3-3
HuK 2-4
SeleCT 2-4

Hawk 2-4
MajOr 2-4
IdrA 1-5
Illusion 1-5

KawaiiRice 1-5
qxc 1-5
Sheth 0-6
Sasquatch 0-6
Caliber 0-6

EU
============
NaNiwa 4-2
Ret 2-4
Socke 1-3
ThorZaIN 1-3

KR
============
MC 5-1
Oz 4-2
CranK 4-2
Alicia 2-4
PuMa 2-4

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/2012_MLG_vs_Proleague_Invitational/Regular_Season

DAY 1 Results

KeSPA
==============
sKyHigh 6-0
Flash 6-0
Rain 6-0

soO 6-0
EffOrt 5-1
FanTaSy 5-1

Last 5-1
hyvaa 4-0
Stork 4-2
Bisu 4-2

Soulkey 4-2
RorO 4-2
sOs 4-2
Light 4-2
BaBy 3-1
herO 3-3
Jaedong 1-1

NA
============
ViBE 3-3
HuK 2-4
SeleCT 2-4

Hawk 2-4
MajOr 2-4
IdrA 1-5
Illusion 1-5

KawaiiRice 1-5
qxc 1-5
Sheth 0-6
Sasquatch 0-6
Caliber 0-6

EU
============
NaNiwa 4-2
Ret 2-4
Socke 1-3
ThorZaIN 1-3

KR
============
MC 5-1
Oz 4-2
CranK 4-2
Alicia 2-4
PuMa 2-4

why are some bolded?

Zzoram

Day 1 they really did play that many games. Only a few were broadcasted.

The reasoning behind the 2 game round robin is 1 home server, 1 away server so there is no lag advantage.

Hey guys, here a rep of a really fucking funny PvZ ladder game I played earlier. This build I've been working on myself. It's been my labor of love when I get a chance to play. Either way check it out, it's a pretty entertaining game.

http://drop.sc/258781

p.s. Why go robo when you can go straight to skytoss!

Deadman

Played first ladder game since ~Feb to try and increase chances of getting beta.

"You play as girl with muta"

Apparently his revolutionary marine battlecruiser build is not yet ready for the gsl.

Edit: Oh and its apparently not "as girl" to bunker rush in to cloak banshee at the start. New queens FTW.

Hey guys, here a rep of a really fucking funny PvZ ladder game I played earlier. This build I've been working on myself. It's been my labor of love when I get a chance to play. Either way check it out, it's a pretty entertaining game.

http://drop.sc/258781

p.s. Why go robo when you can go straight to skytoss!

I feel like that zerg really should have won, he just handled the whole thing so poorly. He also wasn't nearly aggressive enough. Getting his entire army in an archon toilet didn't help.

Zzoram

DAY 2 Overall Results

KeSPA
==============

Flash 7-1
sKyHigh 6-0
Rain 6-0
soO 6-0
FanTaSy 6-2
EffOrt 5-1

Last 5-1
Jaedong 5-1
Soulkey 5-3
Stork 5-3

hyvaa 4-0
Bisu 4-2
Light 4-2
RorO 4-2
sOs 4-2
BaBy 3-1
herO 3-3
JangBi 3-3
Classic 2-2
Trap 2-2
Action 2-4
Stats 2-4
Crazy-Hydra 1-5
Jaehoon 0-4

NA
==============

ViBE 3-3
MajOr 3-5
HuK 2-4
SeleCT 2-4

Hawk 2-4
IdrA 2-6
Illusion 1-5

KawaiiRice 1-5
qxc 1-5
Sheth 0-6
Sasquatch 0-6
Caliber 0-6

EU
==============

NaNiwa 4-2
Socke 3-5
Ret 2-4
ThorZaIN 2-4
Grubby 0-0
SaSe 0-0

KR
==============

MC 5-1
CranK 5-3
Oz 4-2
PuMa 2-4
aLive 2-4
Alicia 2-6

Mairu

http://esfiworld.com/news/mr-chae-gsl-ipl5-world-championships-osl-and-hots
Great interview.
Mr. Chae said:
GomTV will be doing productions for all leagues held in Las Vegas. GomTV will handle not only GSL Code S and World Championship, but also all Starcraft 2 games for IPL5. After the end of IPL4 back in April, IPL requested entire production of IPL5, which was accepted by GomTV, and will handle all productions for IPL5 Starcraft 2 league.
SO EXCITED. Super happy about actually going to IPL5 now. CORRAN YOU SHOULD GOOOO

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Depends how you define 'good' i guess. Some of his play looked great other areas looked incredibly mediocre. I think it won't be long before we see him up there with the best but as of right now he isn't close.

He qualified for Code A without losing a game (along with winning first series against Killer). As well as top 8 for OSL. That aint bad.

Depends how you define 'good' i guess. Some of his play looked great other areas looked incredibly mediocre. I think it won't be long before we see him up there with the best but as of right now he isn't close.

Saying Flash isn't good is a bit unfair, sure he's no Rain (but holy shit I dare to say not even MC is as good as Rain right now) but he's really solid.

Oh, and OMG Idra took a game off a korean who was probably on his 5th redbull playing at 4:30 in the morning and microing with 400ms latency BEST PLAYER BEST TOURNAMENT BEST STREAM !!!

Holden

welp i bought some computer parts, i should be able to stream 480p (!!!) w/ no problem this time; but gotta wait like a week or two :(

i ll probably stream a lot

Holden

welps its gonna be

i5 3570k
460gtx
Asus P8Z77-V LK
8gb ram

only 1mb/s up, why i can only stream 480p. Tryed calling my isp but they say that cant do anything, since i live in a city full of old ppl who don't care about internet =[

edit: im wondering if its gonna bottleneck... i hope not;

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
welps its gonna be

i5 3570k
460gtx
Asus P8Z77-V LK
8gb ram

only 1mb/s up, why i can only stream 480p. Tryed calling my isp but they say that cant do anything, since i live in a city full of old ppl who don't care about internet =[

edit: im wondering if its gonna bottleneck... i hope not;
1337606533567lauvb.gif

Top Bottom