• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Shivers throughout the whole game.

wtf, I'm such a nerd

If you like SC2, go watch BW.

I love BW but with the players and fans moving on it doesn't leave any options to keep watching it. It's a shame because he game is incredible and i don't think any of the other big esports games even come close to its quality but it is what it is.

SC2 is my next best option and right now it has far more options so i've got to go with that.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
where can I find the rest of the games?

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Have had my cousins visiting all weekend and have played like 2 matches. Shiiit I got like a week to get gold or I lose the bet lol.

Yoshichan

Have had my cousins visiting all weekend and have played like 2 matches. Shiiit I got like a week to get gold or I lose the bet lol.
I love bets... what's the bet?

Yoshichan

Random drawing from members who sign up. Posted it like last week. If I don't get gold by the specified date someone gets 10$.
!!! Wow, haha! Hope you make it then!
I think someone needs to learn the secret art of making marines.
Get with the meta bro, it's all about massing vikings and ravens now!

Yoshichan

Frozen Throne = revolutionary RTS

Yoshichan

Just a heads up I wasnt hating on frozen throne. I was referring to the huge ass system changes between vanilla W3 and frozen throne. The starcraft team is reluctant in big overhauls and truthfully that is a really good thing.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Viewcount bug? Or greatest game ever?

rSL8I.png

Yoshichan

The new Youtube-video format or whatever is so frustrating. Holy shit, why does it require 12gb of RAM or whatever?

Best thing about TFT (or WC3 in general) was the custom/mod maps. The regular multiplayer itself was rather boring, far more emphasis on heroes with small squad of units as support than the other way around, that's why I prefer Battle for Middle-earth which took that formula and made it more about big army engagements with heroes being their as support (and it was made by Dustin Browder, go figure)

Yoshichan

Oooh I knew that, but I didn't know you'd remember it ♥ +1 Holden

Holden

... thats weird, cause im the one asking the question so i should know the answer ?? confusing

And ya i just saw it on reddit and wanted to test you.

Yoshichan

... thats weird, cause im the one asking the question so i should know the answer ?? confusing

And ya i just saw it on reddit and wanted to test you.
You read it on Reddit ._.? That's cheating! Who doesn't have his birthday marked on the calender :3?

Yoshichan

Y U MENTION KR

WHRYYYYYYYY

j/k i'm no troll :3

Top Bottom