• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Holden, how are you liking the new protoss units? Hyped :3?

Holden

ya, i really like the mothership core if they remove the mass recall ( which will probably happen)

tempest is cool

not a huge fan of the oracle thingy. Could work out i guess;

but im not really to hyped for the game; so i don't really care too too much

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
ya, i really like the mothership core if they remove the mass recall ( which will probably happen)

tempest is cool

not a huge fan of the oracle thingy. Could work out i guess;

but im not really to hyped for the game; so i don't really care too too much

What? Why? IIRC doesn't it take up 80-100% of the core's energy? It seems a little bit powerful but I think it would make for some good games.

Holden

What? Why? IIRC doesn't it take up 80-100% of the core's energy? It seems a little bit powerful but I think it would make for some good games.

Ya i dunno, i just don't like it, it might be good;

But haveing pretty much an upgraded version of the Khaydarin amulett, can't wait to see the tears of terran who allin me
and Devil's

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
streamerbros:
would 3mbps up be okay for 720P?

the three times more upload bandwidth plan is only $10 more than what i currently have. -_-

I'm still new at the game but i took on advice and starte watching casted games on youtube. Definitely picking up lots of knowlege which i think will help me improve. my favorite caster has to be huskystarcraft, dude is hilarious.

"Join the Marines they said. Kill Motherships they said". Too funny.

Day9 seems like a douche bag, dunno why just get that vibe from him.

zlatko

Banned
I'm still new at the game but i took on advice and starte watching casted games on youtube. Definitely picking up lots of knowlege which i think will help me improve. my favorite caster has to be huskystarcraft, dude is hilarious.

day9-heart2_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Still hoping for a new zerg unit reveal for hots, the infested siegetankalisk. Would be awesome.

An infested siegetank that launches banelings, think about it.

Wrong. If by knowledge you mean build orders then sure, but the only way to improve at SC2 is to just constantly play it and improve mechanics.

zlatko

Banned
An infested siegetank that launches banelings, think about it.

Wrong. If by knowledge you mean build orders then sure, but the only way to improve at SC2 is to just constantly play it and improve mechanics.

If you are starting from scratch, there is tons of ways to learn all sorts of things and get better. YT videos of casted games can definitely contribute to this.

Yoshichan

♥ ♥ ♥

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
streamerbros:
would 3mbps up be okay for 720P?

the three times more upload bandwidth plan is only $10 more than what i currently have. -_-
More than enough.
You should be able to up your quality/compression slightly since you have a good CPU, but if you are capping at 900kbps up it's not going to look amazing fullscreen.

900kbps with faster in xSplit at Quality 8, try streaming at 540p

Came back after weeks of hiatus. 2 ZvZs in a row that lasted 30+ minutes. First was a classic tech battle as we went to Brood Lords, then he caught me out of nowhere with like 30 Mutas. Second was on Cloud Kingdom, long ass pro longed by Infestor sniping. I finally regulated him to one of the farther expansions on the map (bottom right) and didn't want to waste my units trying to go down that ramp and getting fungal'd in spines. So I expanded everywhere and just waited for Brood Lords.

Makes sense. I got to Inferno and quit shortly after. The drops are a complete waste of time, and you're basically forced to use the AH. I have no problem with farming, but if there is no reward what's the fucking point?

Why institute a 5 stack MF buff if you're just going to drop items that are useless in Inferno? Or legendaries that aren't better than yellows or even blues

Deadman

ASUS ROG Summer 2012 Casters

This time at the ASUS ROG StarCraft II Tournament we are doing something different with the free HD streams. Instead of a stage or stadium feel we have previously aimed for, we are giving the lead to The GD Studio which will produce the ASUS ROGs stream, meaning a more entertaining and somewhat unpreditable stream is expected.

The caster pairs for the event are
Shaun 'Apollo' Clark & Dario 'TLO' Wünsch
Thomas 'Khaldor' Kilian & Wolf 'Wolf' Schröder

The hosts at the event will be
James '2GD' Harding & Geoff 'iNcontrol' Robinson
Auguste'Semmler' Massonnat & Salome 'Soe' Gschwind

Executive Ingame camera director & Editor and Cheif of screen locations
Michael 'Adebisi' Van Driel

More and more "pro" players getting in on casting while they can

Yoshichan

Makes sense. I got to Inferno and quit shortly after. The drops are a complete waste of time, and you're basically forced to use the AH. I have no problem with farming, but if there is no reward what's the fucking point?

Why institute a 5 stack MF buff if you're just going to drop items that are useless in Inferno? Or legendaries that aren't better than yellows or even blues
Agreed 100%.

Top Bottom