• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT5| Killing #ESPORTS

(._.)

Banned
Just beat a masters Zerg on KR that used to be GM two seasons ago~

Promotion to masters soon?

:)

wasn't two season ago the one where GM was bugged for all regions resulting in lots of high masters making it in the early hours of the morning while several A-team pros didn't ? ;p

wasn't two season ago the one where GM was bugged for all regions resulting in lots of high masters making it in the early hours of the morning while several A-team pros didn't ? ;p

I thought that was only NA, but yeah he obviously wasn't that amazing if he lost to me. LOL

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
EscapingJail, you are amazing ♥

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
New patch!'

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty - Patch 1.4.4

General

• Messaging has been added to comply with provisions of a new Korean Online Gaming Law. These changes apply only to the Korean product version of StarCraft II.

oh...

(._.)

Banned
Tashi vs SC2GAF (someone make a sexy banner)

Quote this and add yourself to the list if you want to be in the random drawing to make 10 bucks in 2 weeks.

Rules:
1. If you are chosen, to receive the 10$, Tashi must not have achieved Gold level at any point before July 18th.
2. Tashi may receive any help from NeoGAF or other sources (he's not paying for coaching, don't worry)
3. Drawing will be done at random
4. You must be able to accept Paypal payments
5. Others are allowed to make bets
6. As of July 3rd, Tashi is top 25 in silver league and plays only as Terran.

List of those who want the chance to get 10$

1. Snowman
2. Corran
3. Hazaro
4. (._.)

Quote and add yourself to the list. This is gonna be fun!

me? :)

profit

Quote this and add yourself to the list if you want to be in the random drawing to make 10 bucks in 2 weeks.

Rules:
1. If you are chosen, to receive the 10$, Tashi must not have achieved Gold level at any point before July 18th.
2. Tashi may receive any help from NeoGAF or other sources (he's not paying for coaching, don't worry)

1. Snowman
2. Corran
3. Hazaro

I'm a poor man!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
you losing on ladder? ^

Lost 7 games in a row. PvP mostly as its such a shitty matchup.

PS. Zergs who have maxed out BL/Infestor army taking out most of my bases should not complain when they allow me to get enough energy + archons to get a lucky archon toilet on your army lol

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Rules:

1. Snowman
2. Corran
3. Hazaro

I want to be in!!!

1. Snowman
2. Corran
3. Hazaro
4. (._.)
5. Yoshichan

Yoshichan

:_: That wasn't my intention... Profit is my ♥

1. Snowman
2. Corran
3. Hazaro
4. (._.)
5. Profit
6. Yoshichan

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i have been experimenting with streaming.

trying to find the right settings for canada tier upload speeds. i'd be happy somewhere between mlg free and ipl 480.

test game:
http://www.twitch.tv/pandagaf/b/324540996?t=14m16s

14 minutes of me trying to get sc2 to work due to my region changer, the link is to start of the game. i seemed to be getting framedrops in the recording, but xsplit said i had 0 dropped frames, sooooo i dunno., still experimenting.

Holden

Naw i can't log in at all, after putting my pw and clicking login, i get to where you are supposed to see your avatar (but i don't) and clicking "enter" doesn't do anything

Apparently they did a ban wave, so got me scared a bit, but on my battle.net account says im "Active" so i should be fine

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
Naw i can't log in at all, after putting my pw and clicking login, i get to where you are supposed to see your avatar (but i don't) and clicking "enter" doesn't do anything

Apparently they did a ban wave, so got me scared a bit, but on my battle.net account says im "Active" so i should be fine
that happened to me.

did you do a cleanup with your region changer before you patched? [im assuming you're installed copy was originally eu]

Yoshichan

Yoshi what are your thoughts on D3? I remember you going crazy for the game's release but since then I haven't paid attention. I rarely go to the GAF thread and just play with people from another forum

Top Bottom